Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Down Range Cafe / Re: Political Figures for Commencement Speakers
« Last post by alfsauve on Today at 10:16:23 AM »
Didn't one of the Kelce brothers down a beer as part of his speech?

I saw some interviews locally with a few of the Moorehouse students who were not pleased with Biden being their commencement speaker.  They stated, and I believe, that the the only reason he was coming was to garner black votes.  (confirmation bias I know.)  The students felt like Biden was just using them, not that he cared.  The students said they would have picked a speaker... well to put a fine point on it... more like themselves.

Reloading / Re: Latest 3D printer SIEVE project
« Last post by alfsauve on Today at 10:11:20 AM »
The primer hole sorting tray for .45ACP also works with 10mm brass.

I don't mess with 10mm, I didn't know, but they are also available with SPP and LPP.

Down Range Cafe / Michael Bane and I 2008 and 2024
« Last post by kdiver58 on Today at 08:55:10 AM »
The younger pic is Michael and I at the 2008 AAC silencer shoot in Georgia and the older and grayer one is the 2024 NRA meeting in Dallas.
Down Range Cafe / Re: Classic joke thread...
« Last post by MikeBjerum on Yesterday at 11:22:04 PM »
Saturday evening we went to a nice steakhouse for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. Following dinner we were waiting for Valet to bring our car when a Maserati pulled up. Vanity plates, and son-in-law and I are working the letters:

FIRJOEB

I imagine that if you can drive a $280K 2024 GRANTURISMO TROFEO AWD, the price of a vanity plate to express your political view isn't an issue.
Down Range Cafe / Political Figures for Commencement Speakers
« Last post by MikeBjerum on Yesterday at 11:14:29 PM »
We have all seen it. Public or political speakers for commencement. It is always a crap shoot as to what will happen. Sadly, too many politicians think that commencement is a perfect place for political agendas and/or campaign speaches.

This morning, yes Sunday morning, Pres. Biden was the speaker at Moorehouse University. It became a topic in the news, because while outside agitators were protesting, when the President stepped up some graduates and faculty silently turned their backs on him. Because of this the media has been all over it, but what isn't being reported is the content of his speech. He rambles on and on and on about his loan forgiveness, about the war in the Middle East, ...

People are complaining about a speech at a private Catholic university where the speaker discussed Catholic values being followed as graduates moved into the real world and private life. But I am hearing no outcry concerning a politician giving a campaign/agenda speech to a graduating class.
Politics & RKBA / Re: NRA Annual Meeting - May 2024
« Last post by MikeBjerum on Yesterday at 08:49:31 PM »
Longer version that I have not fully viewed yet, but is credited as having more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZM8ageqjM
Left The Range / Re: Jim Scoutten
« Last post by kdiver58 on Yesterday at 08:00:53 PM »
 I often wonder how he passed it is never listed ?
Politics & RKBA / NRA Annual Meeting - May 2024
« Last post by MikeBjerum on Yesterday at 06:40:58 PM »
Anyone have information on possible shake up and reform at the NRA?

I have heard that Rob Pincus got into a slightly heated debate with the Board in session. There are rumors of some positive changes, but I haven't read any details yet.
Down Range Cafe / Re: NM Gun Dealer Family to get new Trial
« Last post by alexseen on Yesterday at 04:42:27 PM »
Hi everyone! A few weeks ago, I slipped on some stairs and hurt my back pretty bad. I needed to find some good advice to help manage the pain. That's when I found https://ways2well.com/health/chronic-injury. The website is packed with helpful information on dealing with chronic injuries. What I loved the most is how easy it was to use on my phone. Even when I was lying down, I could read through all the tips and articles. The site is very user-friendly, and finding the information I needed was quick and simple. Thanks to the advice from this site, my back pain has improved, and I can move around more comfortably. I highly recommend it if you need similar help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk