Author Topic: Where ya from?  (Read 113040 times)

moabicon

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Where ya from?
« Reply #250 on: January 26, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
Colorado.   Great Grandfathers were from Sorbie, Scotland.  Hannah Clan.

jcbdc

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »
Rockford, TN. Between Knoxville and Maryville.  One year post stroke, starting to shoot again. ???
As I have gone thru lifes highways and byways I soon found that there were more horsesasses than there were horses!!

mooresauce34

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2012, 04:21:48 AM »
California the golden state of ramming you. strictest gun laws 10 rounds max register wait blah blah blah beautiful territory. ruined by all the environmentalist and politicians. cant even take a piss in my own yard legally. moving to the last frontiere alaska  :D

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2012, 11:34:46 AM »
Rockford, TN. Between Knoxville and Maryville.  One year post stroke, starting to shoot again. ???
I got off easy. Noticed the eye drooping a little over the last couple of days. Only slur on occasion.
It tests your patience, don't it... Keep pushing. One of the times when being pissed off can sork to your advantage..
God bless..
(Alabama, these days)..
Joe
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

Pernal

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2012, 01:40:42 PM »
South Central Louisiana - Lafayette, Louisiana 70501 - Cajun Country
                                                  8)

Sponsor

« Reply #255 on: Today at 02:07:26 PM »

rcarman

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
Hello from the great state of Pennsylvania.  About 1 hour north of Philadelphia.  Born and raised on LI NY.  Packed up the family in 1996 and moved to PA.  Have never regretted it and now that I've gotten into the gun culture within the past year I'm even more happy that we moved to PA. 

Ckott

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2012, 04:38:56 PM »
We've been in Georgia since around 1841, before that from the 1790's somewhere around Mt Airy NC, and before that Sussex Co. Virginia and before that England.
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition.

TWillis

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »
About as close to the Four Corners as you can get. Born & raised in the Colorado Canyon lands now across the border in New Mexico. Family's been here since the 1880's my great great grandparents watched the US Calvary match past their house to put down the last Indian uprising of Polk & Posey. Butch Cassidey got into trouble racing horse's against the Utes near my home killing a guy right before they robbed the bank in Telluride.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #258 on: September 08, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
Welcome aboard, glad to have you.  :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: September 17, 2012, 05:13:43 PM »
I'm a member of the 17th native born generation of my family.  Members of my family have fought, bled and died in every conflict this nation has been in, since before it was a nation.  Montgomery Co. MD, to Wilkes Co. NC, to Lawrence Co. KY, to Greene Co. OH.  This is where the old man run outta money, baloney, and gas, on the way to Detroit in 1953.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk