Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1372167 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1121
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1070 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »
( hee hee hee)
I wouldn't tremble over diamonds.. but if we were in a gun store.........................?

Ohhhh yeahhhh baby!~

;)

;D LOL
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 892
« Reply #1071 on: November 13, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »
( hee hee hee)
I wouldn't tremble over diamonds.. but if we were in a gun store.........................?

Ohhhh yeahhhh baby!~

;)

What can I say ...  Cut and past I can do, but edit takes effort.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1072 on: November 13, 2008, 09:19:41 PM »
Thanksgiving Divorce

A man in  Jacksonville calls his son in  San Diego two days before Thanksgiving and says, "I hate to ruin
your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough.

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,"the father says.
 "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in
Denver and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she
shouts, "I'll take care of this,"

She calls  Jacksonville immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced.
Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until
then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for
Thanksgiving and paying their own way."
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #1073 on: November 14, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »
Two  guys, one old timer and one young, are pushing  their carts around Bunnings when they collide. 

The old timer says to the young guy,  'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and  I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was  going.

'The young guy says, 'That's OK.  It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife,  too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little  desperate.'

The old guy says, 'Well,  maybe we can help each other. What does your  wife look like?'

The young guy says,  'Well, she is 24 yrs old, tall, with blonde  hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and  she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top  and no bra. 'What does your wife look like?' 

The old timer says...... 'Doesn't matter  --- let's look for yours.' 

Most Old  timers are helpful like  that!

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1074 on: November 14, 2008, 05:09:03 AM »
A recent survey found that 86% of Democrats admited to having sex in the shower.

The other 14% replyed that they have not yet been in prison.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #1075 on: Today at 10:45:04 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1075 on: November 14, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »
Here is something to help pass the time on your next shopping trip ... Just be careful who you are next to when you yell BINGO!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1076 on: November 14, 2008, 07:44:03 AM »
I was visiting the eye doctor the other day and found that they have found a new way to be cruel to old guys ...

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1077 on: November 14, 2008, 12:55:23 PM »
Dam, I asked my wife not to pose for that poster!

Richard

DIW
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1078 on: November 14, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
MB58,
Could you blow that up a bit. I am an old guy and I couldn't see it. ;)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1079 on: November 14, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
MB58,
Could you blow that up a bit. I am an old guy and I couldn't see it. ;)

I'd love to, but I've got blood all over the mouse and keyboard from smacking my nose on the screen trying to see  :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk