Author Topic: Mossberg's new tactical .22  (Read 5698 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mossberg's new tactical .22
« on: August 03, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

Based on the photo I think it is safe to say that the Tactical 22 action is, or is based on, the 702 Plinkster action. The bolt and magazine appear to be the same. It would not surprise me if Mossberg has simply followed Remington and Ruger's lead and placed a 702 action inside an AR-15 patterned shell, albeit it with a much nicer looking result.

More here:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/08/03/mossberg-tactical-22-the-new-ar-15-style-22-rifle/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TheFirearmBlog+(The+Firearm+Blog)
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Mossberg's new tactical .22
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »
Me like! Can't wait to see one in person. ;D
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk