Author Topic: rimfire challenge  (Read 4264 times)

brushbuster

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
rimfire challenge
« on: February 01, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
Hello Michael
I am somewhat computer illiterate and have never posted, so hope this is the right place for this. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the recent Shooting Gallery episode about the Ruger Rimfire challenge. I thought last years version was pretty interesting as well.I am seeking info about the 2013 schedule, but nothing yet on either the Ruger or NSSF websites. I hope to have a location close enough to Oregon to participate and am considering asking my local shooting club if they might have some interest. Thanks for all the hard work of you and your staff in creating good shooting shows, and keep up the good work.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
Re: rimfire challenge
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:01:01 PM »
I guess they haven't gotten around to posting the 2013 schedule. But if go to each of the ranges listed they may have their schedule for this year. Typically if they hosted RRC last year they'll be hosting one this year.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/rugerRimfire/index.html
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

nosimij

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
I have to add a big thak you for airing your DQ.  I used it to preach muzzle control to the family this week. 

bruchi

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 01:01:55 PM »
On the celebrity rimfire challenge what size are the targets and at what distance are they placed?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk