Author Topic: This Rabbit Could Use a Prayer or Two  (Read 23327 times)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: This Rabbit Could Use a Prayer or Two
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 11:08:21 PM »
and the most important thing

how long b4 you have a beer again 
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 08:05:06 AM »
and the most important thing

how long b4 you have a beer again 

It will still be awhile, but it motivates me to look forward.

CR
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
Alright Rabbit, how's the last month gone for you?

Chasing your wife around yet?  ;D
He who dares wins.  SAS

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 07:18:55 AM »
Some sort of sad news of the wife-chasing front, Magoo. 

Bunny has been taking Krav Maga (a structured form of Israeli street fighting) and it's getting dangerous to make any sudden moves around her.

I'm not sure how much good it's doing, though.  Yesterday she asked me to choke her while she practiced a "release"move and she nearly dislocated an elbow.

Unfortunately, it was my elbow.

But, to more specifically answer your question... I will have full release to do as I please as of 4 August.  That includes weight training, eating anything, and what passes for connubial relations when you're 65 (you probably wouldn't recognize is as "sex," but it's a little better than cuddling).

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 09:08:23 AM »
LOL!  Sounds good friend, sudden moves are rarely successful in my experience-its the slow and smooth moves I need to perfect learn.  ;D

He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 05:45:03 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2013, 01:49:43 PM »
Are you saying you're at the age where it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night ?  ;D

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
Are you saying you're at the age where it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night ?  ;D

More along the lines of:  I may not be as good as I once was;  but I'm not as good once, either. ;D ;)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
how have you been traveling mate ??
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »
Just got off a two week road trip across country from Florida to Arizona and back. 

Since mom passed, dad is alone except for my sister and her husband. 

They went to Norway for a two week vaycay and asked if I could come out and spend some time with pappy. 

I did--had to go out and collect a trailer full of my furniture, so the trip served dual purposes. 

Had a great time with the old man.  We get along well since he's stone deaf and I like to yell.

Health-wise, everything seems to be working better than before.  I lost 30 pounds, stopped one of my blood pressure meds and feel better than I have in years.

Trailer had a gun safe on it, so I am now back to being better armed, too. Plus a nice load of scarce ammo came back with me.

Thanks for asking,Phil.  And congrats on your new PM.

Crusader Rabbit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk