Author Topic: Glenn Beck called Obama "the Manchurian Candidate."  (Read 7648 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Glenn Beck called Obama "the Manchurian Candidate."
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:56 AM »
Today, Glenn Beck called Obama "the Manchurian Candidate."   

BECK: "Let me give you this -- this line. I said a little while ago I think this guy is the Manchurian candidate, and what I mean by that is, I don`t think any of us know who this guy is. I think he knows who he is, but we don`t know who he is.  He said -- this is a while back; this is from his book. He said, "I`m new enough on the national political scene that I serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their own views. As such, I`m bound to disappoint some, if not all of -- if not all of them."
This guy is flip-flopping back and forth and changing his views. Nobody really knows who he is. Does the American public at any time with this guy, with the media in his pocket, do they ever say, OK, no, I don`t - - I don`t trust you?

Although The Manchurian Candidate is a good book and a good movie, it is mistitled: Manchuria (read Chinese Communists) did not create a presidential candidate; they created a man tasked with wounding a candidate in order to secure for him the sympathy vote.

This time, things may be quite different and before it goes any further, we need to know who, exactly, is pulling B. Hussein Obama’s strings.

And what about all the flip-flops?  As Glenn Beck Says, "Senator Obama`s got a whole closet full. We`ll take a look at his flip-flopping record and try to find out who this guy really is."

As Glenn said today talking with LA Gov Bobby Jindal:  Governor, let me -- let me start with these flip-flops. He has flip-flopped on these issues, and just -- just a few of the issues. The FISA bill, the death penalty for child rape, the NAFTA free trade agreement, the D.C. gun ban, special interests, public financing, Cuba embargo, legal immigration, decriminalization of marijuana, and the D.C. school voucher program. Oh, and also meeting with Iran.

This guy is being treated in the media -- they`re saying that he`s just taking more pragmatic views, not flip-flopping. He`s -- he`s just recalibrating his thought. Have you seen anything like this?

Consider:
When asked casually why he did not wear a flag pin in his lapel, Obama gave a convoluted answer, the gist of which was, "that those who wear the flag are phony patriots and that he prefers to show his patriotism by his actions." (So far at that time, the only related action is not wearing the flag.)

Later, he changed his story, saying, "he used to wear a flag on his lapel but, as often as not, he forgot it."

Any normal politician, seeking votes, would wear the pin as an outward show – even if he felt it was a sham – of his patriotism and his pride in America.  Not Obama.

Perhaps he had a deeper, secret reason for refusing to display allegiance to this country.

A few days ago, he was seen wearing the flag pin in Unity, NH.  Today he was wearing it while giving a rousing speech in Independence, MO on Patriotism.  Quite a flip-flop from "those who wear the flag are phony patriots."

Consider:
Obama says he never attended Muslim schools.  His own half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng and brother, Malik Obama, says that he did attend such schools.

He claims to have never been a Muslim, but Rev. Wright assisted in converting him to Christianity only twenty plus years ago.

Consider:
When addressing prospective voters, Michelle Obama wails that “they” are trying to deny her husband the nomination.  She has even said “they” are trying to take it away from him. (Although the mysterious “they” are never called out by name, I’d bet that in this case “they” is Rush Limbaugh and his Operation Chaos.  But she can’t name him because he hits back – hard.)

Let’s examine those statements. Even “they” can’t take away from Obama something he never had, unless…

Was he promised the nomination? 

After all, he is a United States Senator who, by the time of the presidential election will have served almost one-third of his first term.  Surely he deserves the nomination, right?  Wrong.

Who promised him the top slot that Michelle now fears is being snatched away from him?

Consider:
In every primary so far, Obama has outspent all candidates by a factor of two or three to one.  Should we really believe those millions of dollars are coming from the unemployed people he has described and denigrated as clinging to guns and religion?  If that is true, then they’re a hell of a lot better off than anyone is saying.

Consider:
Hamas, a known terrorist group, has endorsed Obama for president.  B. Hussein Obama is the man they want in the White House.  Wonder why?

When John McCain mentions this endorsement, he is accused  (by Obama and his handlers)  of running a smear campaign.

Yet Obama has never repudiated or denounced the endorsement.  (Of course, it took him twenty years to denounce Rev. Wright, so maybe he just needs some time.)

Does anyone know why Obama apparently feels that the endorsement of a Mideast terrorist group is something worth keeping?

Consider:
It took twenty years for Obama to realize his pastor/mentor/adviser/friend is spouting hatred and division.  But almost as soon as he “denounces” Reverend Wright  (as the Reverend says, Obama has to say what politicians say)  he openly supported Wright’s replacement in the Trinity Church – a pastor who hails a dead gangsta rapper as a prophet, who compares Moses and Jesus to thugs;  who says that, when Jesus was on the cross, he was just hanging out with a couple of other thugs.  Man, you just couldn't get enough of that old-time religion, Mr. Obama....  that old-time, hate-filled, agitate-the-masses religion.

Although one is known by the company he keeps, we don’t yet know for sure that Obama shares the outlook of either pastor (though there is reason to suspect he does).  It may be he stuck with this church for twenty years because it provided cover for who he really is.

Nah. That’s outlandish, right? The stuff of movies.

Consider:
One of Obama’s advisors on foreign policy, Robert Malley, has been in direct contact with the terrorist organization Hamas.  But he was dismissed from Obama’s staff only after he went public with that information.

Consider:
Obama can’t seem to help surrounding himself with friends and advisors who hate America, hate Israel or both: Reverend Wright, Wright’s replacement, bomb-thrower William Ayers, Rashid Khalidi… Oh, yeah: He also seems to have married a hater.

Consider:
Obama has repeatedly stated he will immediately pull our troops out of Iraq, even though common sense should tell him that an Iraq in turmoil and without our presence becomes a soft target for the expansionist dreams of the mullahs in Iran.

Or maybe he does know that.

Consider:
Michelle Obama (who attended Harvard and now draws down a six-figure salary) says that, for the first time in her life she is proud of her country: 

--- Not proud of any of the opportunities afforded her along the way;

--- not proud of the fact that she can easily afford those music lessons and summer camps for her children;

---not proud of the fact that a somewhat shady friend got her and Obama a sweetheart deal on a lavish home.

--- Actually, her resentment seems to stem from the fact that she had to work to earn her degree- as opposed to being given one because she is entitled - and that, on her measly $200,000-plus salary she has difficulty seeing why she should have to repay the student loans that led to that salary.

No, she only became proud of America when she saw the fawning crowds who greeted her husband as if he was, indeed, a messiah and this election cycle the Second Coming.

Strangely, it was at that time that those of us who are not brain-dead, who are not taken in by empty platitudes and slogans, saw those same slavish crowds and began to fear for our country.

Consider:
Obama has repeatedly said he will engage in dialogues with our enemies, especially the rabid-dog president of Iran, who has promised to wipe Israel off the map.

One can only wonder what concessions Obama will make.

Perhaps he’ll assure them they can have all the nukes they want so long as they promise to not use them.

Consider:
For the first time in our history we are in a war of ideology.  We are not fighting aggressors looking to expand their territory or enrich their treasuries;  we are fighting religious fanatics who wish to destroy our way of life, who consider anyone not a Muslim to be an infidel any Muslim can murder at will.

And yet many Americans, at this time of peril, are hell-bent on electing a man whose attitudes and influences are, to say the least, suspect; whose true backers  (the “they” who evidently promised him the White House)  may be someone other than the “clingers” recently insulted and dismissed by Obama himself.

Whose candidate are you, Senator Obama?  Who is really pulling your strings?
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tombogan03884

Re: Glenn Beck called Obama "the Manchurian Candidate."
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:00:02 AM »
Not much left to comment on except YOU'R DARN RIGHT WE'RE TRIING TO KEEP HIM FROM BEING ELECTED  !!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 06:28:22 AM »
Being of a more religious bent, I actually consider b-ho more of the anti-Christ. Some of the signs are clearly there - the unquestioning adulation for example, and the physical attractiveness - and if that's true, we are in for one heck of ride.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 08:16:07 AM »
Glenn Beck Rocks once again!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Ron J

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 09:54:04 AM »
Great post M'lette. 

Beck is right.  LOT of questions unanswered by Barack Hussein Obama.  Then again, with many of his answers we get a reversal on his position within 24 hours by one of his handlers. 

The combination of Obama, Pelosi and Reid is one of deep doo-doo.   

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:02:12 AM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this Presidential election is more important to the future of this country than any in my 50 years on the planet.  B-HO as President scares the hell out of me.  In fact, sadly, with this numbskull as Commander-In-Chief, I could easily envision the U.S. on the side of Iran in a war with Israel.

Give me Hillary any day......at least we'd know going in what the hell to expect!!

Geez, I don't believe I said "Give me Hillary"......I really MUST be getting back to "the home" now! 
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Ron J

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this Presidential election is more important to the future of this country than any in my 50 years on the planet.  B-HO as President scares the hell out of me.  In fact, sadly, with this numbskull as Commander-In-Chief, I could easily envision the U.S. on the side of Iran in a war with Israel.

Give me Hillary any day......at least we'd know going in what the hell to expect!!

Geez, I don't believe I said "Give me Hillary"......I really MUST be getting back to "the home" now! 

Give you Hillary?!?  Here she is!  I need to gouge my mind's eye out now.   ;D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »
Give you Hillary?!?  Here she is!  I need to gouge my mind's eye out now.   ;D

I'M BLIND......I'M BLIND!!!!!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:35 PM »
Give you Hillary?!?  Here she is!  I need to gouge my mind's eye out now.   ;D

Looks like she's going to hurl         

Any body remember an OLD movie called "Scanners "?
That picture is how peoples heads looked before the "Scanners" made them blow up  ;D

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »
Gotta love the guy, I remember stumbling onto Glenn flipping through channels one day right after being pissed off at the head-in-the-sand libs in my grad school class (f***ing bureaucrats) and I heard what the guy had to say, I've been hooked ever since. Nowadays I only get to see clips and the occasional broken up episode on youtube, its not like I can turn on NHK and see Japanese dubbed Glenn (which would be hilarious now that I think about it), but that's one of the things I'm looking forward to when coming back.
We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk