Author Topic: The ugliest gun contest  (Read 171736 times)

mward58

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The ugliest gun contest
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 07:09:30 PM »
All right you asked for it, since its an ugly "gun" contest,

That gone is not ugly. It is tastefully done!

There don't look for too long it can cause headaches, nausea, blindess, minor brain bleeding, and fits of dementia. :o

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
Here is some more info on the Cali legal kitty gun

http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15---evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx

From what I can gather just a fella...
Makin' his  way
The only way he knows how
That's just a little bit less
Than the law will allow

Actually it is a perfect example of how gun laws are virtually useless.  This gun was made as a tounge and cheek F you to the anti gunners.  Sorry folks, like water finding its own level, so do the rightful gun owners here in these United States.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
Here is some more info on the Cali legal kitty gun

http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15---evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx

From what I can gather just a fella...
Makin' his  way
The only way he knows how
That's just a little bit less
Than the law will allow

Actually it is a perfect example of how gun laws are virtually useless.  This gun was made as a tounge and cheek F you to the anti gunners.  Sorry folks, like water finding its own level, so do the rightful gun owners here in these United States.

Did you read the comments ? They seem to have several a$$ holes on that site.

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 07:10:43 PM »
I just ran into it back a couple of months ago when there was a newspaper report about how dura coat (sp.?) could make real guns look fake (there are a few pics here) as kind of a warning to LEO's and the public.  It was accompanied by a pic of a pink glock (sorry glock fans).  I can't remember if the hello kitty AR was included in the original or as an add-on later, but yes there are some retards that comment. 

There is so much good about the internet, but there is also so much bad with it (anonymity without consequences.)  Few people would have the audacity to spout off like they do in the comments if their rear-ends had to cash the check.  I just thought it was informative how the guy side stepped all the Cali BS. and still has a reasonably functional AR even if the stock is a bit weird.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 02:23:02 AM »
I just ran into it back a couple of months ago when there was a newspaper report about how dura coat (sp.?) could make real guns look fake (there are a few pics here) as kind of a warning to LEO's and the public.  It was accompanied by a pic of a pink glock (sorry glock fans).  I can't remember if the hello kitty AR was included in the original or as an add-on later, but yes there are some retards that comment. 

There is so much good about the internet, but there is also so much bad with it (anonymity without consequences.)  Few people would have the audacity to spout off like they do in the comments if their rear-ends had to cash the check.  I just thought it was informative how the guy side stepped all the Cali BS. and still has a reasonably functional AR even if the stock is a bit weird.

Actually I think the pink AR is well done with the white highlights. If a guy showed up at the range with it he would be laughed out of town, but if his daughter or wife had it it would draw complements  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:10:50 AM »

Ron J

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 10:11:11 AM »
Who ever did that job on the Browning HP should go to jail. 

Someone should post a picture of a Glock to win.   :o

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »

How could you miss the pink and green one on page 2 ?

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 11:39:42 AM »

I think he means the standard black version........ OK, lets keep the Glock jokes to a minimum here people!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 01:20:35 AM »

Oh come on, basic black goes with every thing, at least that's what my ex wife used to tell me  ;D

Ron J

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2008, 09:15:14 AM »

You know, that pink and green color scheme actually made that Glock look good!  Wait ... I mean better.   ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk