Author Topic: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote  (Read 43191 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« on: April 26, 2016, 01:57:15 PM »
Here is a link to a post by a Canadian gun owner speaking to not voting for Trump if he is the GOP nominee. 

While I have expressed my concerns about Trump, this is something to think about

"The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valene-Valhalla/449286081797360
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 02:23:36 PM »
If it's Trump against the Hilldabeast you HAVE to vote for him. She'll pack the SCOTUS with asshats and there will be hell to pay.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 02:25:34 PM »
Vote for Satan if he is te Republican nominee. The alternative is either Hillary or Bernie.
with any Republican, even a RINO POS like Kasich, we may lose out, but with ANY  Democrat our loss is guaranteed. That is stipulated in their party platform.
If America falls to the Humanist, gay, Muslims it will be because you allowed it, and therefore deserve it.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 02:52:58 PM »
Vote for Satan if he is te Republican nominee. The alternative is either Hillary or Bernie.
with any Republican, even a RINO POS like Kasich, we may lose out, but with ANY  Democrat our loss is guaranteed. That is stipulated in their party platform.
If America falls to the Humanist, gay, Muslims it will be because you allowed it, and therefore deserve it.

Tom, does the "you" in your post me "we" or are you exempt and the rest of us are to blame?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 03:07:31 PM »
It's an "Imperial" you. It means everyone reading it, although many, including myself, the John Birch Society, and others have been trying to warn society against their stupidity for decades.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:38:34 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 01:13:20 PM »
what's wrong with voting for this ?

Be patient, it takes a while before he shows up.
Skip to about 50 minutes.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 01:34:31 PM »
I won't go as far as Tom and vote for satan, but we cannot afford to vote against, and that is what a non-vote would be, ANY Republican nominee. 

The party leaders blew it when they didn't take Trump serious and didn't work with him from the start.  Now they play catch up and are in such a panic mode we get weird things popping up.  Keep in mind that what we hear about the turmoil is media hype, and they will blow it up much larger than it really is to make us look and sound worse.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:22 PM »
"...and unless you name the enemy, you will never solve the problem." ~ Donald Trump

Yep........and the list is long.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 02:12:14 PM »
He did a good job....and if anyone can get all that done, it would be him...

We will see if he stays true to his commitment.

—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »
I won't go as far as Tom and vote for satan, but we cannot afford to vote against, and that is what a non-vote would be, ANY Republican nominee. 

The party leaders blew it when they didn't take Trump serious and didn't work with him from the start.  Now they play catch up and are in such a panic mode we get weird things popping up.  Keep in mind that what we hear about the turmoil is media hype, and they will blow it up much larger than it really is to make us look and sound worse.

Just a figure of speech.
Satan would be a perfect Democrat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk