Author Topic: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote  (Read 43188 times)

tombogan03884

Re: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 06:14:38 AM »
Vote for the lesser of two evils they say......Goddammit!!!  We're still voting for EVIL!!! Don't think I can do it this time.

What is so terrible about electing a businessman who has actually DONE something instead of the usual run of lawyers and career politicians ?
So what if he's rude ?
The election is for President,not Best Friend, or Sainthood.
You want a friend vote for a dog.
On second thought don't, Hillary can't win.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
What is so terrible about electing a businessman who has actually DONE something instead of the usual run of lawyers and career politicians ?
So what if he's rude ?
The election is for President,not Best Friend, or Sainthood.
You want a friend vote for a dog.
On second thought don't, Hillary can't win.
Everyone, feel the Bogan! The GOP is going to stay home? Why, because the GOP pols have been such standard bearers for our values and so successful at passing great legislation and defending the Constitution, because up until this dark day they have produced such great candidates for President?

GOP has been useless, ESPECIALLY since they gained control of both congressional houses. To the stoic "GOPPERS", you friggin' blew it!!!  Sit down, shut up, and do what you have to do to keep the Hildebeast's hands off of our government and Constitution. If you don't you will get more of same, and I know I certainly don't want that.

Evangelicals are pissed?  I can't remember when they HAVEN'T been pissed! Mainstream is shocked? Maybe if the GOP pretty boys had come out and had something to say things might be different but they're NOT.

I don't mean to offend, but I AM offended when I hear conservatives I know bitching about Trump and they'll have to stay home and knit on election day. Were the last several R presidents super conservative? Hell no. Reagan is a saint, but he wasn't elected as a super conservative. Trump said something un-PC about women? Oh, like none of us ever have? Trump spreads hate? That's why democrats go to his events and start fights in the streets. Trump made a dick joke?  If you are a guy and never made a dick joke, turn in your weapons. I am NOT a fan of Trump, but HE is the only option for POTUS, the only opposition to the organized crime and depravity of the progressives in this country. THAT is the hand we are dealt.

Conservatives, we are bigger than that. Get over it....the next republican president is not going to eliminate abortion, shrink the federal govt, and eliminate the debt. Get OVER it.

It's time to make lemonade, folks. Time to push the button that send a big F-You to Hillary and her band of slimy professionals. Assuming the lineup is as predicted, you are not a patriot if you don't take the information, the tools, and the choices at hand and cast your vote BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW NOW to allow the LEAST amount of harm come to your country. Any other action is BS.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2016, 07:48:10 AM »
I have been listening to people here, on facebook, and watching the papers.  I am afraid we are handing everything to the DNC.  The GOP blew it when they let Trump run as a Republican when they weren't willing to endorse him.  Then we sent too many candidates into the primaries and let them destroy themselves.  Now we have killed a few off, bloodied others, and created a deep divide and hard feelings among the voters.  This isn't much different than how we elected BHO twice.

We need to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out.  We need to vote for conservatives in all other offices to keep Trump in line.  And, we need to get our S**T together and start acting like an organization before the next election comes around.

If you vote Libertarian, that is your choice; if you vote DFL, that is your choice; if you vote Green, that is your choice; but if you don't vote, keep you mouth shut about the elected officials until you grow up and vote the next time around.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2016, 07:57:11 AM »
It is my hope that as November gets closer we see people start to unite to keep Hillary out of office. I believe that will happen. After all, The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2016, 07:58:35 AM »
The population is to dependent and brainwashed to FIX anything with out an armed insurrection.
The best any candidate could possibly do is slow the slide and you will still see riots and protests.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 09:49:46 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 09:17:45 AM »
Heard a stat this am that only 10% of registered voters voted in the primaries!  That, in and of itself, is inexcusable!

The one time your vote actually matters and they stayed home...

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 09:45:32 AM »
The 90% voted.  They voted to destroy this nation by not participating.  Apathy!  An even worse disease in this nation than the entitled mentality.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »
Heard a stat this am that only 10% of registered voters voted in the primaries!  That, in and of itself, is inexcusable!

The one time your vote actually matters and they stayed home...

That's BS NH had over 80% turn out.
 The highest voter turn out since they've been keeping records.

Timothy

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 01:18:24 PM »
That's BS NH had over 80% turn out.
 The highest voter turn out since they've been keeping records.

That's one state, Tom..

I said I heard the stat quoted, I've not investigated the validity of the quote..

Further information shows GOP at about 18% and DNC at less than 12%!  Still abysmal numbers considering the importance of this election.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk