Author Topic: Post election gun purchases  (Read 5920 times)

tombogan03884

Post election gun purchases
« on: November 08, 2016, 06:08:18 AM »
A couple o people have asked my advise and I'm curious to see if others have seen the same thing.
How many non gun people have asked you about buying guns if Hillary wins ?

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Post election gun purchases
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 10:10:08 AM »
Several have over the last few months.
Some that I spoken to have already bought guns and ammo.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 12:15:46 PM »
Tons. Most went out and bought a couple.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »
None.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »
Where I'm working, I'm pretty sure a majority already have what they need!  Eastern CT is pretty conservative..

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:15:49 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 05:55:34 AM »
Where I'm working, I'm pretty sure a majority already have what they need!  Eastern CT is pretty conservative..

Conn seems to understand that Bloomberg and Soros can buy legislation when they want to, but ENFORCING it is a different matter.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 05:56:55 AM »
I drive over the John C. Garand bridge twice a day!

[emoji3]

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
None on the gun front.

I can say though my off-grid property has gotten a LOT of hits from doomsday prepper wannabe types from Seattle lately.  ::)
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 06:48:36 AM »
Gun owning or sympathetic leaning co-workers have commented about it.  The anti-gun people haven't dared broach the subject.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 09:35:13 AM »
I think Trump's win is going to translate into a big glut in the firearms and ammunition market. Especially when you factor in a Republican majority in both the House and Senate. Gun control is completely dead at the Federal level for at least 4 years. Hopefully 8. Look for huge sales in upcoming months. Especially after Christmas, and when the hunting season ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk