Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi visits Hiroshima atomic bomb memorial  (Read 6298 times)

1776 Rebel

Nancy Pelosi visits Hiroshima atomic bomb memorial
« on: September 02, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
Good old Nancy sees fit to essentially apologize for the US bombing of Hiroshima. If she asked to do this on my behalf I must have missed the notification. But then Nancy doesn't need permission from the good citizens of the US to grovel before a former barbaric enemy.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D92UNP9O0&show_article=1

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Nancy Pelosi visits Hiroshima atomic bomb memorial
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
Can President Bush pull her passport and strand her there?  :)
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »
May be she wants to be sec of State to apologize to who world for America.  What she needs to do is apologize to America for who she is!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Ron J

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
At least she kept her yapper shut this time. 

The ideal apology to Japan would serve as a "head's up" to any others that wish to start a war with us ....
"You know, we are really sorry that we dropped those bombs on you to end the war you started.  Come to think of it, we thought that after LeMay BBQ'd Tokyo you would have had the sense to quit.  Oh well.  Next tiime, don't f____ with us and we won't turn your city into a fire pit.  Questions?" 

Hmmm.  You think that McCain would nominate me for Secretary of State? 

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »
Another female politician with 5 kids........ notice how the media is NOT saying that she is neglecting her kids in favor of her career?
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:36:24 AM »

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »
Another female politician with 5 kids........ notice how the media is NOT saying that she is neglecting her kids in favor of her career?

In Pelosi's case, I don't believe you could consider it neglect.  Really, who would argue that her kids aren't better off with her out of the house?   ;D 

Swoop

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

Ron J

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »

Great point. 

1776 Rebel

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »
At least she kept her yapper shut this time. 

The ideal apology to Japan would serve as a "head's up" to any others that wish to start a war with us ....
"You know, we are really sorry that we dropped those bombs on you to end the war you started.  Come to think of it, we thought that after LeMay BBQ'd Tokyo you would have had the sense to quit.  Oh well.  Next tiime, don't f____ with us and we won't turn your city into a fire pit.  Questions?" 

Hmmm.  You think that McCain would nominate me for Secretary of State? 

RonJ....that was beautiful !

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

On the issue of abortion:

Voted NO on barring transporting minors to get an abortion; voted NO on banning partial-birth abortions; voted NO on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes; voted NO on forbidding human cloning for reproduction and medical research; voted NO on banning partial-birth abortion except to save mother's life; Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime; Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions; voted YES on allowing human embryonic stem cell research.

Pelosi on Civil Rights:

Voted NO on ending preferential treatment by race in college admissions; voted NO on banning gay adoptions in DC; voted NO on a constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration; voted NO on protecting the Pledge of Allegiance; voted NO on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage; voted NO on making the PATRIOT ACT permanent.

...On crime:

Voted NO on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime; voted YES on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons.

...On Drugs:

Voted NO on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests; voted NO on prohibiting needle exchange and medical marijuana in DC; voted NO on military border patrols to battle drugs and terrorism. (Why would anyone vote against subjecting federal employees to random drug tests? I was a federal employee when I worked for the Federal Aviation Administration, and I would have thought it a great idea. Who wants people in charge of monitoring pilots to be on drugs? That's just one small example. I can't figure this one out... but then, I can't figure any of them out.)

...On Education:

Voted NO on vouchers for private and parochial schools; voted NO on allowing vouchers in DC schools; voted NO on allowing school prayer during the War on Terror.

...On Energy and Oil:

Voted YES on starting implementation of Kyoto Protocol; voted NO on passage of the Bush Administration national energy policy; voted NO on authorizing construction of new oil refineries; voted NO on scheduling permitting for new oil refineries.

...On Families and Children:

Voted NO on reducing Marriage Tax by $399B over 10 years; voted YES on establishing nationwide AMBER alert system for missing kids. (???? What got into her?)

...On Gun Control:

Voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1; voted NO on prohibiting suing gunmakers and sellers for gun misuse; voted NO on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers.

...On Health Care:

Voted NO on banning physician-assisted suicide; voted NO on capping damages and setting time limits in medical lawsuits. (I want to comment here, but I can't do so without using profanity.)

...On Homeland Security:

Voted NO on permitting commercial airline pilots to carry guns; voted NO on adopting the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission; voted No on continuing military recruitment on college campuses; voted No on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists; voted NO on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight.

...On Immigration:

Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers; voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules; Voted NO on reporting illegal aliens who recieve hospital treatment; voted NO on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (In other words, go ahead and tip off Mexicans about the Minuteman Project! Let everyone come in. So what if they are carrying suitcase bombs! It's no skin off my nose. I'm superior and nothing can ever touch me. To hell with the rest of you.)

...On War and Peace:

Voted NO on disallowing the invasion of Kosovo; voted NO on authorizing military force in Iraq; voted NO on approving removal of Saddam and valient service of US troops; voted NO on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date.

...On Welfare and Poverty:

Voted NO on responsible fatherhood via faith-based organizations; voted NO on treating religious organizations equally for tax breaks.

All of the issues are not included, nor all of the votes; nor are all the things I thought but didn't say.

Just wanted the voting record of the Pelosi  Demon-rat to be up..and to let  everyone know who they are and what they stand for; on a state level as well as a national level.If you educate one person, it will help!

http://myrepublicanblog.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 06:58:43 PM »
With slobbering jerks like Pelosi around we have no need of enemies.

Any woman who abandons her children at home is a contemptible person,and a low life, irrespective of her political ideology.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk