Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi visits Hiroshima atomic bomb memorial  (Read 6312 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Nancy Pelosi visits Hiroshima atomic bomb memorial
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »
The groveling has started, because there is a realization that these nations are gonna come after us come late January.  Beg now, and maybe they will let us work in their sweat houses  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
The groveling has started, because there is a realization that these nations are gonna come after us come late January.  Beg now, and maybe they will let us work in their sweat houses  >:(

Hey...you hit 1000 with that post!  On the mark, as usual.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
On the Hiroshima trip, she's a little late.

I have a guy I worked with..FLAMING liberal for Obama, but even HE thinks Pelosi and Reid are jackasses.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

pops1911

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »
It's too bad she or her predecessors weren't there in the mid forties - then we wouldn't have her today!! Even if she looks llike she was there....
"...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" -- Samual Adams

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 08:32:44 PM »
Two wonderful things happened as a result of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:

1)  The war ended

2)  WE won!!!    ;D ;D ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:47:25 AM »

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
Two wonderful things happened as a result of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:

1)  The war ended

As a wise man once said, "The quickest way to end a war is to lose it." I'm guessing that is what our foreign policy is going to be in b-ho asylum, uh, I mean administration.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 08:15:38 AM »

1)  The war ended

Amen. 

My dad thought he'd be dead by Christmas then there was this August surprise in Japan.  Obviously, it was a wonderful thing for both my sister and I. 

As an interesting sidebar, whilst standing in line a couple of years ago to shake Retired General Paul Tibbets hand (Col. Tibbets during the war) a former Kamikaze pilot was in the line several of people in front of me.  He had somehow heard about General Tibbets coming to the Wannamacher's Gun Show and thanked General Tibbets for being diligent and doing his duty, else he would not have been alive (he was awaiting being sent on his mission)...he even recited his target which I wish I could remember. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk