Author Topic: UPS vs. USPS  (Read 33010 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: UPS vs. USPS
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2021, 10:29:56 PM »
UPS and FedEx both use USPS for last mile delivery in many situations.  Once they hand off to USPS they no longer have control over or information concerning the delivery, so they will give a message similar to what you received.  USPS uses a different number for their packages, so the FedEx or UPS numbers mean nothing in their tracking systems.

It didn't come Smart Post / Sure Post. Even if it did, the tracking information would show the hand off at Lake Havasu City, along with the U.S. Postal Service tracking number, to follow it the rest of the way.

Also, the Postal Service would have then shown it to be, "Delivered". Instead, Fed Ex is still showing it "Delayed".... After I've had the item for over 16 hours. And the Post Office never has, or had a tracking number for it.

And to frost the cake and light the candles, the envelope it came in has "First Class Priority Mail" all over it, along with the postage amount in the upper right hand corner. Fed Ex appears nowhere on the envelope.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: UPS vs. USPS DELIVERED? UNDELIVERABLE AGAIN
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2021, 11:59:52 AM »
I have another undeliverable package because it was damaged.  This time UPS.  I haven't even seen it and they are issuing a refund.  Some reading glasses, several jars of pickles and 3 lbs of coffee.  Hey...I'm about out of coffee dagnabit they messed this order up.   Plus I was out of good pickles (Best Maid hamburger dills).  I can get by I don't need the reading glasses those were extra's to invest in before they inflate the price.

And...I showed delivered the day before yesterday some coax connectors and some toggle switches.  Nyet.  I never received them.  Now I see on Amazon that the coax connectors were delivered in the mailbox yesterday (nyet....we checked late, late yesterday) and the toggle switches are to be delivered today. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2021, 12:15:50 PM »
It's like 9mm vs 45, there actually is no debate.
No matter how messed up UPS, or Fed-Ex may be, they don't deliver bills and flyer's.
USPS loses by default.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2022, 01:11:53 AM »
Ups lost my bow today...  was supposed to be here, but now its aging it is back at the start of its journey...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2022, 06:15:35 PM »
Ups lost my bow today...  was supposed to be here, but now its aging it is back at the start of its journey...

Got the bow today... the box that should be 7" is about 2 on one side, destroyed the limbs and the riser.  Got intouch with the seller they are making a claim and refunding my $.   Sucks not too many nos  sr6 out there.( like none, this was an oddity that was custom ordered and never picked up)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #155 on: Today at 06:51:15 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk