Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 184329 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #1350 on: February 20, 2024, 05:47:15 PM »
Fajita butter shrimp. My friends didn't like it the day we had fajitas and I pronounced it fuh-jight-uh, like Peter Griffin did on Family Guy. I like eating fajitas. 
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1351 on: February 21, 2024, 07:11:31 PM »
Frosted donuts, maple bacon, s'mores, and Mexican hot chocolate. But here's the kicker, they were all different flavors of cotton candy from the 2 dozen plus that FedEx delivered today.

https://mygourmetcottoncandy.com/

I've been washing it down with a whole pot of I.W. Dark Humor coffee, undiluted by decaf this time. Ten level scoops of coffee for 12 little cups turned out good. Just for the heck of it, I tried dunking a wad of frosted donut cotton candy in my cup of coffee. It was nothing like dunking an actual donut in coffee. The hot coffee dissolved it WAY faster than a Styrofoam cup in pure acetone! The only substance known to man to dissolve faster than that is Thiotimoline, which due to its endochronic properties, will dissolve in water in minus 1.12 seconds. That is, it will dissolve before the water is added. If you don't add water it won't dissolve, but if it DOES dissolve, it's because you'll add water to it in a moment. ??? ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiotimoline
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1352 on: February 22, 2024, 07:22:27 AM »
I just had a shredded chicken taco bowl with roasted corn salsa and cilantro lime sour cream. And I'm going to have strawberry cheesecake flavor cotton candy for dessert.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1353 on: February 23, 2024, 07:09:27 PM »
BBQ sandwich and onion rings with sweet tea for lunch.
Bowl of frosted mini wheat cereal for supper and some candy circus peanuts (love the things).

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1354 on: February 25, 2024, 06:35:09 AM »
So, I'm not the only one who really likes circus peanuts. That's good to know. I've been wondering if they'd be even better dunked in dark chocolate or milk chocolate. I mean, how could they NOT be better covered in chocolate? Or mostly covered. I just never got around to buying chocolate and melting it down to experiment with. Unless I buy bulk quantities of circus peanuts, I eat them too fast to find out. I like when I get a fresh batch I can squish a little between my fingers. In the store I like to give one in each bag a pinch before I decide to buy it or not.

Sponsor

« Reply #1355 on: Today at 03:23:32 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #1355 on: February 25, 2024, 07:41:12 AM »
Best chocolate covered peanuts and pecans I ever had in my life.  Lots of local goodies like Mayhaw jelly. 

https://i10pecanhouse.com/

Peg, I know we've corresponded about this place.  Have you ever stopped in?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1356 on: February 25, 2024, 07:55:07 AM »
I saved that place to my favorites. I need to buy some Butter Cream Pecans. It's not just a matter of want, I NEED them.

Oh, and I had Spanish chicken with paprika potatoes.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1357 on: February 25, 2024, 03:39:09 PM »
Ranch flavor cotton candy. It tasted like ranch flavor popcorn except it wasn't salty.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #1358 on: February 25, 2024, 06:04:58 PM »
Grilled deer backstrap.  Some of it cut out in strips to wrap up peppers and cream cheese.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1359 on: February 26, 2024, 04:14:17 PM »
Best chocolate covered peanuts and pecans I ever had in my life.  Lots of local goodies like Mayhaw jelly. 

https://i10pecanhouse.com/

Peg, I know we've corresponded about this place.  Have you ever stopped in?

Not yet. We were in Tallahassee a few weeks ago, but were not on that side and I was riding with someone else who was on a schedule.....so I didn't bring it up.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk