Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 185212 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2019, 07:13:15 PM »
Dang Peg I hope she surprises everyone and this thing goes away.

We need some detail on the prayer request thread.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2019, 08:37:49 PM »
Glad to hear it went well Peg.

I just ate 3 mandarin oranges. Before that I had some Chicago style deep dish pizza from Gino's East of Chicago. I mostly agree with a New Yorker in a video who when he saw a Chicago-style deep dish pizza said, I don't know what that is, but it's not pizza. I like Detroit-style pizza. I don't buy it very often, but I have Jet's Pizza on the brain now, and it's only a few miles away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit-style_pizza
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #502 on: January 30, 2019, 10:40:32 PM »
Earlier today I had some more mandarins. Of the 11 I've had from this bag so far, 10 didn't have any seeds at all, but the other one had over 30 seeds in it. There usually aren't that many seeds in a whole bushel of them. One little section of the orange had 7 seeds in it and I may have swallowed an 8th one.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #503 on: February 01, 2019, 01:48:26 PM »
Walmart's version of Lucky Charms cereal........ "They're magically delicious!"
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #504 on: February 01, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »
The last few dollops o mashed taters out o da pot...

Might cook up some chowda...

Sponsor

« Reply #505 on: Today at 12:09:59 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #505 on: February 01, 2019, 09:55:36 PM »
Honey barbecue chicken wings.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #506 on: February 02, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »
I made a batch of great grandma's meatball soup for noon, and this evening we enjoyed some homemade pizza.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #507 on: February 02, 2019, 07:53:52 PM »
2 Fuji apples, somewhere between fresh and dehydrated but still tasty.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #508 on: February 03, 2019, 02:49:14 PM »
Chicken cordon bleu.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #509 on: February 04, 2019, 04:52:54 PM »
Hotdogs. I only tasted bread in the first bite so I put another hotdog on the bun. That was better.

Later I had a ZICO coco-lixir coconut water and juice beverage. It was called for lemons sake. They should put the lime in the coconut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qy2yB43A20

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk