Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 183491 times)

Timothy

Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 02:34:03 PM »
Philly Cheese Steak for lunch...

Phuque the Pats!!!

:)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 06:12:39 PM »
I just ate more gingerbread and now I have my free package of Knorr Selects white cheddar and broccoli rice on the stove. It needs to boil a few more minutes then cool off for awhile.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 06:44:51 PM »
I just ate more gingerbread and now I have my free package of Knorr Selects white cheddar and broccoli rice on the stove. It needs to boil a few more minutes then cool off for awhile.

Those Knorr pre made things aren’t bad!  Add some chicken and some fresh broccoli and it’s a decent meal!  Might need a gravy but that’s easy enuf..

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 09:57:31 PM »
Those Knorr pre made things aren’t bad!  Add some chicken and some fresh broccoli and it’s a decent meal!  Might need a gravy but that’s easy enuf..

I ate some as it was and it wasn't bad, but sure could have used some chicken. It tasted like it was just starting to scorch but wasn't burnt yet. When I ate more of it I microwaved it with Colby-Jack cheese on top. That was much better. A long time ago I used to eat some kind of rice or noodle dishes from a pouch that I think Lipton made. Just add water and boil it for a quick side dish.

The last thing I had was a Bison Bacon Cranberry EPIC bar, and it tastes a whole lot better than a whey protein bar. It was one of the 3 free things I got today. I'll get 2 more freebies tomorrow if they're in stock. https://epicbar.com/bar-detail/1
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 12:17:25 AM »
I got 2 bags of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, buy one get one free, plus got another dollar off with an e coupon. The total price was $2.49 instead of $6.98. I had some Buffalo Wing flavor for a midnight snack. And I had some cream cheese in the fridge that was totally free, so I put that on them. I like the combination and will most likely have more tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't have room on my shopping list for bagels.

When I took my mom to the store Friday we got 60% the bill, and Saturday I got 41% off. I got more free yogurt, which I don't eat, and put it in the fridge with the rest. I need to take it all to my friends' house but keep putting it off.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:22:54 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 12:30:55 PM »
I just took a pizza out of the oven and will eat in a few minutes. It's a Newman's Own thin and crispy white pizza. I had a coupon for it and that was the only variety I saw.

After not having one in more years than I can remember, I've been buying a lot of frozen pizzas lately, either with coupons or on sale, or both. I have a Home Run Inn pizza and a Screamin' Sicilian in the freezer. The Screamin' Sicilian has Italian meatballs and pepperoni. I had two of them recently and the meatballs are delicious. It was $3 off. I couldn't find an Urban Pie pizza or I would have bought one of those too. DiGiorno pizzas were on sale for $2.99 (half price) yesterday only with a limit of 5, so I got 5 of them.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
I just finished my pretzel crisps and cream cheese. A 7 ounce tub of cream cheese was just the right amount for 7.2 ounces of pretzel crisps. The other 2 times they gave me a free tub of cream cheese I bought a half dozen bagels for each which worked out well.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 01:37:58 PM »
I had mac & cheese with chorizo sausage and guajillo chile peppers. Nice and spicy. A while later I'll have mac & cheese with roasted Hatch chili peppers, roasted Anaheim chili pepper puree, roasted poblano chili pepper puree, and caramelized onions.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 06:51:04 PM »
I just ate some so-called loaded potato skins that I had in the freezer. They had cheddar cheese and bacon on them but still didn't look loaded. I put some on a plate and topped each one with a chunk of hot pepper cheese. I microwaved them until cheese was bubbling up all over the plate, then gave them a few more minutes to heat up the potatoes. I could have heated the potatoes up first then put more cheese on but I had no idea how long they would take to heat up. They would have been a lot better with sour cream but I don't have any.

Timothy

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »
Grilled fresh Maine Atlantic salmon, beef tenderloin and fresh steamed, mixed veggies smothered in budda!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk