Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 180816 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
Pfeffernüsse cookies imported from Germany.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2018, 07:50:40 PM »
Grilled hamburger steak and some baked sweet potato with butter.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 12:47:36 PM »
I'm eating one of the 5 DiGiorno pizzas I got for $2.99 each (half price). It's a Supreme, with sausage, pepperoni, red peppers, green peppers, onions, and black olives. I baked it with my oven set 50 degrees lower than what the package said, otherwise it gets too hot. I checked at the minimum recommended time and the crust was perfectly golden brown with crispy edges. It was good for store bought.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
Frank, if ya ever venture to West Michigan, Holland, Grand Haven, Muskegon or GR, check out Fricano’s Pizza!

Quite simply the best pizza I’ve ever eaten!  The original joint is in Grand Haven about a mile from the lake.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2018, 07:17:14 PM »
Homemade shepherd's pie made my by lovely new-ish bride!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:52:07 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 07:19:38 AM »
Dang Geoff, still doing that honeymoon thing, eh?   :-*
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
I haven't seen the meat lovers Jimmy Dean muffin sandwiches in the store, just the regular kind.

I had some P.F. Chang’s chicken mini egg rolls with their signature sauce. From the freezer, not the restaurant.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 12:34:40 PM »
I haven't seen the meat lovers Jimmy Dean muffin sandwiches in the store, just the regular kind.

I had some P.F. Chang’s chicken mini egg rolls with their signature sauce. From the freezer, not the restaurant.

They are quick in the morning   1 min, 45 secs in the microwave.  Takes longer to make the coffee..

I used to buy the singles and use two throwing away to pieces of bread..then they came out with these.

They also have these, if you prefer to eat with a fork..

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/bowls/breakfast/meat-lovers-breakfast-bowl

P.S.  There is also these if you care to roll your own.  Two sausage patties, two eggs and the muffin of your choice.  In the single model or a double if you need it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EI7DPOO/ref=asc_df_B00EI7DPOO5368540/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B00EI7DPOO&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167141308073&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14601415862937826876&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015623&hvtargid=pla-312001016858

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »
I just had some breaded chicken chunks with General Tso's sauce on them. I also had some for breakfast.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk