Author Topic: Pistol Caliber AR Build  (Read 12278 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Pistol Caliber AR Build
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »
 ;D   I don't know what your talking about, but "Papillon" is French for butterfly and I just use a flyswatter on those.
10mm is a bit excessive.  ;D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2021, 07:13:36 PM »
;D   I don't know what your talking about, but "Papillon" is French for butterfly and I just use a flyswatter on those.
10mm is a bit excessive.  ;D

Nice.  And I'm going to leave it like that because I'll say something that somehow my wife will find out about dogs and WW5284 will break out.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2021, 07:36:25 PM »
a question for you guys shooting a 10mm carbine... I get some funny looking pieces of brass coming out of my PCC with minimum power factor loads... how much case deformation are you getting on a blow back 10mm?

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2021, 01:17:51 AM »
Nope.  Blue Healers, Papillons and a Catahoula that's really nice.

I was wondering how dogs were going to pay off. Papillon breeding can pay off, I suppose. I had to look up Catahoula because I didn't know what they were. Some of them have really nice looking coats. Interesting patterns in attractive colors. I think one guy I know has, or had, a Blue Heeler. Most of the dogs my friends and family have or had are Labs and a couple of German Shepherds and just plain mutts, also a Beagle and a Jack Russell Terrier. My dad and uncles and their friends always had a few breeds of coon hounds/bear hounds, but I don't know anyone who hunts with dogs anymore. The only house dog my family ever had caught a partridge when my older brother took him for a walk in the woods. Not bad for a mutt who spent his life in the city. My brother had a hard time getting to where he could pop the bird with his .22 without hitting the dog. He should have wrung its neck.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2021, 08:08:21 AM »
a question for you guys shooting a 10mm carbine... I get some funny looking pieces of brass coming out of my PCC with minimum power factor loads... how much case deformation are you getting on a blow back 10mm?

I never checked .
But next time I go shooting I will.

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 12:57:33 AM »

JaneBower

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2021, 05:26:12 AM »
How are you doing now? Have you built it? By the way, my friend decided to give me a gun for my birthday. He knows that I have long dreamed of learning shooting, so he decided to give me such a gift. In your opinion, which is better-9mm vs 45? As I know 45 is better because it shoots a bigger caliber bullet, but the 9mm is better because of its capacity so it may allow you to defend against multiple attackers. I would be grateful to hear any of your advice and suggestions. I hope for your help and thank you in advance!

tombogan03884

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2021, 01:13:21 PM »
How are you doing now? Have you built it?

You will have to excuse them.
They are old and their minds, what's left, wander.
It's why their wives don't take them shopping any more.    ;D  ;D  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk