Author Topic: I so hate re agents...  (Read 10676 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: I so hate re agents...
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »
Ran into another rare bird today...

When i asked questions, she did not bs me, she either said " i dont know, but i will find out for you"  or she pulled out one of the many property info sheet she had in a floder she carried with her.   She showed up exactly on time, was prepaired by knowing the basic stats of the property,  a little bit of its history  and the surround area.

After spending about an hour with her, i was sure of one of 2 things.

1 she is new and is trying hard

2 she came from a long line of commercial  brokers.

She started 3 months ago and before that grew up in construction.   Mainly road way.
Ended up not liking the property, but i invited her for coffee next week as i believe  she and i can make some money in the future.   She has the mind set that opportunity  is often Disguised as hard work and sacrifice.     I wont use her as a buying agent as that is not how i roll re lawyer all the way.  If i ever decide  i want to to invest or play at buying and selling she will be top of thr list.   I have taked too at least 75 local re agents this year alone, 1st one that actually did thier job.

Forgrt being component just actually did her job
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2020, 11:21:02 AM »
Good realtors are indeed rare.  My son bought a house a couple of years ago, put some sweat equity into it, per the realtors suggestion and when he got a job that moved him out of the area he went with HER number she told him it would be worth... Still for sale 2 months later.

We close on our rental later this month, the $1500 he was only going to spend turned into the $6K we wanted  ;D  We had him over a barrel if he wanted to move into his new house on time, you know... contingent upon the sale of our house.   8)
He who dares wins.  SAS

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2020, 01:46:10 PM »
Looked at another one this morning.  Listed by the same company that had the good re agent.  I ofc requested her, and got her.  I put in an offer, but i doubt they will take it as its 100k less than asking.   Whicb is about what it will cost to build a new road in and getting a decent flowing well.     The road looked so bad from the street that i didnt even risk it with my 4wd truck. 

I hate buying property.  Its always a cluster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »
More fun today. 

Found one i really liked, checks all the boxes, etc etc.  Put an offer on it at about 10 am, get a call at ~1 saying they have a better offer.  "Can you beat it?   " is it a cash offer?  "No"  " then no i cant."  " you are throwing a away a great opportunity"  " so did you" *click*

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2020, 11:57:34 PM »
So bought 9.1 acres today.  I went with a re attourney  to do the paper work, but the re lady that was so helpful found it.  She showed it too me knowing all to well she was not going to get any type of commission,  she just wanted to come along to see how i did things...  " i always learn something every time ibtalk to you" well little did she know i had 3k in cash waiting for her in the truck when i picked her up to go sign the paper work.  Yes, it was not what she could have made, but it put a big smile on her face and i am sure she has been hurting as of late.   I made sure explain to her about how cash works * wink*   she already knew  about that.  Like i said smart girl.

Need to stsrt drawing elevations so i can get a plan set.   

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 04:12:45 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2020, 08:10:20 AM »
OK, where at?  I suppose it's out in the boonies where you can shoot....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2020, 12:14:33 PM »
About 45 mins ne of town.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk