Poll

What do you think about the 2020 presidential election.

It's a hopeless case for the Democrats.
2 (16.7%)
Liberals will end up staying home for the election because they can't even stomach their own rhetoric.
0 (0%)
Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.
7 (58.3%)
It's not even going to be close.  The polls are off just like when Trump was elected.
0 (0%)
Trump is going to have one heck of a battle to prevail.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: What Do You Think About The 2020 Presidential Election?  (Read 10259 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: What Do You Think About The 2020 Presidential Election?
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2019, 05:18:54 PM »
So who got to Epstein?

It's not "who got to Epstein?" 

The question is "who made sure Epstein had the tools and the time?"
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 07:55:23 AM »
No one needed to get to Epstein.  He was suicidal  and from what I've read had the means within his sell to commit suicide.
I did not see the cell so this is just a possibility.

He had sheets that could be used to make a noose.  There was a bunk bed and if he tied an end to the top bunk bed frame and then the noose around his neck with a length not not long enough to let his butt reach the ground, he could just jump up, extend his legs and the fall might snap his neck.

However, he was a criminal and damaging witness.  Arranging for him to be able to commit suicide with no cell mate present, no guards around, he may have committed suicide. 

Counter point is that the cameras were off...might have been nice if the suicide was taped,  but here could be a few reasons for that...without cameras the camera watchers could not see him preping for suicide....

In any case, assisting in a witness's  suicide to protect the guilty is the same as eliminating the witness by murder.

Actually, I have seen stories that for people on suicide watches the bed linens are paper-based so they tear easily.

The man appeared to show no remorse over his deeds, so why would he be suicidal?

Those facts, plus the various other facts (what little we actually are allowed to know) make this "suicide" appear to be other.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »
Take a paper towel and wind it tight into a "cord" and see how strong it is.  As sheet sized piece of paper could be folded into several twisted "ropes".

Epstein did have a reported suicide attempt a week or so prior to his death.  That is why he was on suicide watch.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2019, 08:32:57 AM »
The "hot mic" incident with Amy Robach and ABC shows that the Clinton's may not be the only ones who might have wanted harm to come to this monster!  He was a blackmailing pedophile who probably had many enemies.  I've seen interviews from several forensic pathologists who say that the broken bones in his neck lead them to believe that he could have been strangled and then staged as a suicide...

Either way, the prick is dead, Clinton is still a scumbag and his wife is NOT the president!

Trump will win...the "Schiff show" will make sure of it!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 08:59:22 PM »
Haven't read the whole report, but they are going after the staff that left Epstein alone.

What's the over under on body count before they testify?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:33:03 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2019, 03:46:02 AM »
It's not "who got to Epstein?" 

The question is "who made sure Epstein had the tools and the time?"
thats my take as well.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2019, 11:56:47 AM »
So...the prison guards have been arrested for falsifying records.  What a surprise!

I doubt they can be squeezed to the point of squealing and if they are squeezed enough to spill the juice....I'm betting they disappear or lose their voice....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2019, 09:11:32 PM »
So...the prison guards have been arrested for falsifying records.  What a surprise!

I doubt they can be squeezed to the point of squealing and if they are squeezed enough to spill the juice....I'm betting they disappear or lose their voice....
  i bet they get off pn some technicality,  the judge will be a dem, make some strange ruling amd then retire
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2019, 06:35:21 AM »
Seems to be a repeated pattern.....

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2019, 06:32:49 AM »
Hmmm..ridicule might anger them into making sure they vote.

Instead tell then how the Dem. candidate is a Sure Thing, Shoo In.  ...and invite them to a Victory Celebration that lasts most all of election day   :) :)

No.  Ridicule in the right way embarrasses people.  If, for instance, you are speaking to a buddy and there is a group huddled around bring up some dumb thing "their guy" did and laugh at it.  It's very powerful after a while...you'll begin to notice their weaker brethren grinning when you make fun of their bozo.  It's working....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk