Poll

Do you agree with President Trump's assessment that the Democrats are declaring open war on American Democracy?

Yes
13 (92.9%)
No, I am an unmitigated idiot.
1 (7.1%)
What's impeachment?  They didn't teach me that in public school....
0 (0%)
What do the illegal's think?  They are from the 3rd world, they've seen this before.
0 (0%)
What is American Democracy?  They taught world civics in school.....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."  (Read 10602 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« on: December 19, 2019, 06:43:42 AM »
Below is a link to the official White House website that presents President Trump's letter to the House Speaker concerning his impeachment. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/letter-president-donald-j-trump-speaker-house-representatives/

I read a clip about these actions against the presidency are less a coup and more a civil war.  It led credence towards this being a long and protracted civil war against the republic by unelected government officials and a relentless left neither of which are beyond using lies and violence to accomplish their goals.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 05:29:43 PM »
Had to say "no I'm an ...", just because Pelosi and her tribe are too stupid to be taken serious.

How can she stand there with a straight face and claim the Senate will not be fair after the dog and pony show they just put on?

Send the damn Articles over to the Senate, and let the process continue!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:07:45 PM »
She does not want them  to put him on trial, it will make them  look even worse.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 07:41:40 AM »
She does not want them to put him on trial, it will make them look even worse.

Right. It has NEVER been about convicting him. From the start, it has been about trying to make him LOOK BAD. She has failed but is following the party line of 10,000 repetitions make it true. The rank and file Democrat in the street are too ignorant to know or care.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 11:39:34 AM »
Right. It has NEVER been about convicting him. From the start, it has been about trying to make him LOOK BAD. She has failed but is following the party line of 10,000 repetitions make it true. The rank and file Democrat in the street are too ignorant to know or care.

That gave me a thought of a solution. 

Since very many "Democrat in the street" do live in metropolitan areas with crosswalks, if we jimmied the Walk/Don't Walk signals to be off, they might be decimated following the signs directions.....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:41:55 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 10:38:33 AM »
Here is what I see happening with these Articles of Impeachment:

Mrs. Pelosi will sit on them for a while.  Mr. Schumer will run a dog and pony show to make it look like he is trying to get a fair trial - Fair for the Pres. DJT haters.  Pelosi will not release the Articles so the trial is going on at the time of the State of the Union.  She will make sure it is a hot topic for the week prior though.  Once the Dems have their chosen one, they will release the Articles and let the Senate start.  This will give them lots of negative spin to use in their campaigns.

It has been said for three years already that they cannot trust the voters to remove Pres. DJT from office.  Translation:  The American public does not want politics as usual anymore, and there is no way to change their minds, so we must cheat to save our asses.

I give Mrs. Pelosi credit and a slight nod of appreciation.  She has fought against impeachment for a long time, and I think she only gave in due to pressure from her party.  She knows that they have nothing, and that this is wrong enough that it will hurt them, or it will hurt them because it is wrong.  That said, she did buckle to pressure and play the game.

What do I see as an outcome of all of this?  I believe that the Articles will be moved to the Senate before the election.  If she holds them until after the election it will harm all Dems on the ticket.  When it hits the Senate, it will not be the limited trial that Pelosi and Schumer claim.  It will be in depth, and it will show not only he did nothing dangerous to our nation, but it will open the facts on both Biden and Clinton with tits wrong doing, and possibly even a little on BHO.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 03:09:57 PM »
Make sure you call them again and demand pelosi send over the articles  to the Senate. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 10:44:47 PM »
The senators running for president can not campaign while the impeachment trial is in session,They are required to be in the senate building., Releasing the articles to the senate would hurt the dem senators running, But would help biden.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2019, 01:05:54 PM »
Releasing the articles to the senate would hurt the dem senators running, But would help biden.

Actually, having them saddled with the impeachment trial may help their campaigns.  If they just STFU for a few minutes maybe folks won't realize what idiots there are!

:o

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2019, 02:16:51 PM »
Well,Yes, there is that.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk