Poll

Do you agree with President Trump's assessment that the Democrats are declaring open war on American Democracy?

Yes
13 (92.9%)
No, I am an unmitigated idiot.
1 (7.1%)
What's impeachment?  They didn't teach me that in public school....
0 (0%)
What do the illegal's think?  They are from the 3rd world, they've seen this before.
0 (0%)
What is American Democracy?  They taught world civics in school.....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."  (Read 10706 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2020, 09:04:12 AM »
You know, there is an interesting concept with Bloomberg...

He could campaign on Trump's success...might make him a pariah in the Party, but might resonate with the voters....

Bloomberg:  "As Trump has shown, a successful businessman (or person) can do a better job of getting the economy on a firm footing than others holding office.  I am that businessman without all of Trump's hate and bigotry (and any other meaningless traits and faults). Vote for me and Make America Greater!"

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2020, 02:34:14 PM »
You know, there is an interesting concept with Bloomberg...

He could campaign on Trump's success...might make him a pariah in the Party, but might resonate with the voters....

Bloomberg:  "As Trump has shown, a successful businessman (or person) can do a better job of getting the economy on a firm footing than others holding office.  I am that businessman without all of Trump's hate and bigotry (and any other meaningless traits and faults). Vote for me and Make America Greater!"

That's a sobering thought.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2020, 06:14:40 PM »
That's a sobering thought.

Its a true one as well.

You could give me control of any federal agency.  With in 6 months i could slash thr operational budget in half and thr production would be 25% higher.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2020, 07:46:02 AM »
Day one on running a fed agency.  Who is griping?  Cut off the internet connections.
Day two, fire the gripers.
Day 3, who is griping now?
Day 4, fire the add-on gripers.
Day 5, Get to work.  There will be a 30% reduction in 45 days.  Find a way to do good things for our bosses, the American people or be part of the 30....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2020, 09:18:08 AM »
Day one on running a fed agency.  Who is griping?  Cut off the internet connections.
Day two, fire the gripers.
Day 3, who is griping now?
Day 4, fire the add-on gripers.
Day 5, Get to work.  There will be a 30% reduction in 45 days.  Find a way to do good things for our bosses, the American people or be part of the 30....

That 30% can train to be coders!

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:32:58 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2020, 02:50:23 PM »
Its a true one as well.

You could give me control of any federal agency.  With in 6 months i could slash thr operational budget in half and thr production would be 25% higher.

Indeed.
Look what Trump the business man has done even against all the obstacles. Can you imagine what could've got done with congressional support?

The sobering thought was Bloomberg convincing the voters that he cold do it better and them falling for it.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2020, 04:41:27 PM »
Indeed.
Look what Trump the business man has done even against all the obstacles. Can you imagine what could've got done with congressional support?

The sobering thought was Bloomberg convincing the voters that he cold do it better and them falling for it.

Also note that the last effective President before Trump was Ronald Reagan...an actor!!  Not as remarkable as Trump for getting economic things done, but what can you expect from an actor?  =)  More than from a politician, however.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

Re:....you are declaring open war on American Democracy
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2020, 05:52:54 PM »
But Ronnie was also the governor of our largest state!

None of the twits running besides Bloomy and Steyer have run anything!

Bootygag ran the fourth largest city in IN and got 10k votes in his last election!  Yea, 80% of votes cast(14k) but there're 100k people in South Bend!

These folks are no more qualified than Hildabeast or Obama...

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2020, 06:08:42 PM »
Indeed.

To be fair i am sure he could do a better job than all the other dims running combined.

I dont trust him becuase of his anti bill of rights stance.. and i am not even talking about guns.  His stop and frisk program was horrible and i doubt it stopped a single crime.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1436
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2020, 08:45:24 AM »
I don't trust him because of his anti bill of rights stance.. and I am not even talking about guns.  His stop and frisk program was horrible and I doubt it stopped a single crime.

Stop and frisk, can't buy large soda's, Gun Control, etc.. He simply reeks of being 100% power-hungry. He wants to do nothing less than CONTROL the entire world. I would have said free world but under his control, we would be anything BUT free.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk