Poll

What do you think of the Coronavirus outbreak in China?

A big deal for China.
0 (0%)
Not a big deal for China.
1 (7.1%)
Coming soon to a town you know.
2 (14.3%)
We won't have any problems in the US with it.
0 (0%)
Time to get prepared just in case.
2 (14.3%)
I am prepared for this Wuhan Chinese Flu.
6 (42.9%)
I am going to be ready if the US economy collapses in mid-April.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 38785 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2020, 09:10:25 PM »
Trump supporters are waiting for the election landslide to give him a mandate.
Don't underestimate what you will be facing.
You are facing professional revolutionaries who have been doing this shit since 1917.
You are facing US veterans who have the same training we do.
According to Time you are facing Iranian trained terrorists,
According to Geller Report China has been shipping in guns for months.
You might also consider that most General in current service was promoted by Obama

1.  Trump election landslide.
2.  6-8 weeks later Democratic governors find just enough mail in votes to throw the election.
3.  Chief Justice Roberts sides with the Democrats (because all RINO's are really Democrats who could not be elected with a D by their name in the voting booth.).
4.  All hell breaks loose.

I have it on good account that Mitch the Bitch (McConnell) is telling people to vote for Biden.  Take this one to the bank.  Seriously, my source is impeccable on this. 

On the "Don't underestimate front" that Tom brought up add this: "You will not be treated equally or fairly by Democrat prosecutors (lawyers) and Democrat politicians (lawyers).  You will not receive due process."

You may be innocent but you are innocent fodder to be demonized, used and abused as desired to achieve Democrat goals.  There is no equality, there is no justice with Democrats. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2020, 03:25:03 AM »
On the "Don't underestimate front" that Tom brought up add this: "You will not be treated equally or fairly by Democrat prosecutors (lawyers) and Democrat politicians (lawyers).  You will not receive due process." You may be innocent but you are innocent fodder to be demonized, used and abused as desired to achieve Democrat goals.  There is no equality, there is no justice with Democrats.

That's an automatic given. You've already seen it with the St. Louis couple that was defending their homes with an AR and a handgun, after BLM rioters smashed down their front gate. They never fired a shot. But the liberal, far left, BLACK District Attorney brought both of them up on felony gun charges. They are in the right all the way. But this bitch will make sure they spend well into 6 figures on lawyers proving it in court.

And when she's finished, I can all but guarantee you they will never be allowed to own firearms again. And will be forced to forfeit the one's they currently own. If they haven't had to already.

And on the other side of that same counterfeit coin, you have Jussie Smollett. Who walked on enough felony counts that would have sunk a container vessel.... With yet another liberal, far left, BLACK District Attorney. And Republicans have done NOTHING to right any of these wrongs. Not to mention the Clinton's, everyone who was at Epstein's Pedophile Island, The Steele Dossier, Fast & Furious, and I could go on and on.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2020, 07:19:09 AM »
<snip>
And on the other side of that same counterfeit coin, you have Jussie Smollett. Who walked on enough felony counts that would have sunk a container vessel.... With yet another liberal, far left, BLACK District Attorney. And Republicans have done NOTHING to right any of these wrongs. Not to mention the Clinton's, everyone who was at Epstein's Pedophile Island, The Steele Dossier, Fast & Furious, and I could go on and on.

So what you are saying is so much for impartiality.  Well hell, so what's to lose then?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2020, 08:23:03 AM »
So what you are saying is so much for impartiality.  Well hell, so what's to lose then?

Basically your entire life as you knew it. They will take your guns after they arrest you, (which is why they are all pushing for these, "Red Flag" laws). Because it constitutes power and seizure without due process. Then they will break you financially, by forcing you to fight for your life in court. Again, just like this St. Louis couple is doing as we speak.

Make no mistake. They know we hard working middle class people have a lot to lose. Many, like a lot of the guys here, have worked their entire lives, trying to scrape together some type of halfway decent retirement. And all of it could disappear with a single gunshot fired in a legitimate self defense situation. So just remember before you head out the door with your AR, or whatever weapon you choose to carry. That virtually EVERYTHING you have ever worked for could be gone. And you don't even have to pull the trigger for it to happen.

Then, after they take your guns and financially flush you down the toilet, you will become subservient to them. By being dependent on whatever crumbs they decide to give you. Think of Cuba under Castro. Or Venezuela under Hugo Chavez, and now Maduro.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2020, 08:40:29 AM »
So, in the end, nothing left to lose.

People need to understand that.

Sponsor

« Reply #225 on: Today at 11:22:55 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2020, 08:48:45 AM »
Then there is this:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/09/nationwide-ammo-shortage-as-americans-stock-up-amid-civil-unrest/

I think that Trump will win in a landslide. And there is a very good possibility the Republicans could hold the Senate, and win back the House. Especially with the way all of these Democratic mayors and governors are acting. Allowing all of this rioting and destruction. I think Minnesota will go red this time, directly because of it.

What will happen then, is the streets are going to explode. At that point, the best thing Trump could do, would be to go on national television, and make a speech like that Polk County Sheriff did. Basically calling for the people with guns to not hesitate to use them in defense of their home, property, and families. That would carry a LOT of weight with law enforcement.

Law enforcement knows the American people side with them, and not the politicians. We are really the only friends they have. I honestly believe it will be far worse if Trump wins this time. Because deep down I think a lot of Democrats know Biden doesn't stand a chance. Before they thought they had it won. It's going to get real ugly real fast, no matter how you slice it.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2020, 08:59:23 AM »
On that ammo shortage a friend of mine was selling 5.56 at the Dallas gunshow last week for $1.30 a round.  That was to prevent the dealers from buying it from him at 65 cents a round and reselling it at higher than $1.30 a round.  I bought some before this "ammo crisis" for 29 cents a round....

9MM is stupid high and so is 45 ammo.

tombogan03884

« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2020, 09:05:15 AM »
I got lucky.
10 mm is now one of the cheaper calibers   ;D

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2020, 09:11:10 AM »
I got lucky.
10 mm is now one of the cheaper calibers   ;D

I think .40 S&W will be around as well. When it gets like this, is when it pays to own a .40 over a 9 MM. Unless you have plenty of 9 MM ammo stockpiled.

tombogan03884

« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2020, 09:19:36 AM »
No 40, but yes, I have 9   ;D
Only thing I'm worried about is 5.56.
Figure I'll buy some if I find a deal, otherwise I'm looking at field pick up   ;D
9 &10 are what I shoot, and I'm OK on those.
Even have a dozen rounds of 357 for the Contender.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk