Author Topic: Preparing to move the forum to MichaelBane.tv  (Read 18296 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
Re: Preparing to move the forum to MichaelBane.tv
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2020, 08:04:50 PM »
Password?  What's my damn password?  Nope, not that one, uhuh, maybe, ...

Reset!

Glad to be home!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2020, 12:51:58 AM »
I don't have to reset my passwords very often. I have the free version of Blur, formerly known as DoNotTrackMe, from Abine. It helps me remember the 135-140 different passwords I have at the moment. Most of them are 25 characters long and include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters. There's no way I could remember them and I don't have any passwords written down anywhere. The passwords are kept on my computer so they don't even know what they are, and they encrypt everything when they fill in forms for me. I only have to remember passwords to sign in to my computers and Blur.

https://www.abine.com
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2020, 12:35:49 PM »
Looks good here.  Thank you Marshal.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2020, 07:36:04 AM »
Looks good here.  Thank you Marshal.

Yep!! Thank you VERY MUCH Marshal.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk