Author Topic: Stuff no one else gives a crap about  (Read 1480 times)

tombogan03884

Stuff no one else gives a crap about
« on: May 08, 2020, 07:59:24 PM »
Why don't we spy on anti gun groups and particular organizers ?
Politicians are always spying on each other, (locker room recording )
Industrial espionage is a huge semi legitimate industry. The Founding Fathers had their "Committee's of Correspondence",
Hell, even a jealous spouse can arrange to spy on their other.
So, why not ?

You're wondering, "WTF is he talking about ?"     ;D
Remember the violence of the 1st "Trump Victory Reaction" ?
Do you really think they will whimper away 2nd time around ?
Especially with no actual candidate, they have 3 options,
#1 The worst butt blasting defeat in US election history.  Probably not their top pick.
#2 Boycott it as fraudulent because of voting by mail,   Problem there is VBM is their baby, on the other hand the sheep are f$cking dumb, I've seen the Dems do more blatant and get away with it. Did you know that Planned Parenthood pays for anti gun ads "for the children" ? 
#3 Violent out breaks around the country, With Dem Govs like Mich actively supporting it. Probably under the cover of "lockdown enforcement" It's already happening though they haven't progressed beyond roughing up a few Jews in NY.

Either #1, or #3 would be my preferences because either would be a mandate to clean house , (pay attention to what Barr says, and what he DOESN'T)  #3 mostly because I've got patience issues and I've been waiting for this since the 70's. ;D
#2 would worry me the most because the people really are that f%$king dumb  :'(

xsquidgator

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Stuff no one else gives a crap about
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 08:13:07 AM »
I sort of do, in that years ago I signed up for the Brady Campaign's email thing to keep an eye on them.
I have to give them props in that they keep that sh!t coming several times a week, rain or shine and their copy writers are always spinning current events to keep up the sense of urgency.

FWIW this last week they really jumped the shark with the riots and all, if anyone on that side of the debate is able to see.  What do BLM, riots, and protest marches have to do with gun control you ask (other than the obvious things we rail about)?  According to the Brady campaign, whoever it is apologized for being a white woman in charge of a mostly white organization and said the US was built on white supremacy.
Aside from being obviously ridiculous yet in tune with the current MSM marching orders, I think it's jumping the shark in that this newest sh!tlib theme is out of line with their mission of gun bans. 
THis may not matter a lot since their membership is pretty small and stingy except for Soros and Bloomberg, but it's something to point out to anyone you meet who thinks groups like this are "common sense".

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 08:52:17 AM »
I too think Brady has jumped-the-shark.  They're trying to ride the coat tails of BLM and I suspect many supporters are going to see through that.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 09:50:03 AM »
Tried to buy a gun or ammo lately ?   ;D
The Brady crowd are like Flat Earthers.   
They will probably survive, but they won't be taken seriously for a generation at least.

I should expand on this.
The goal is never gone,
The desire to disarm the public will never end.
Bloomberg and Soros minions will continue to use every effort to disarm America, Tax bills etc.
But as a specific "gun" issue ?
It's done, any politician who centers his campaign on taking away guns can expect to be ignored.
To many "Sex, Drugs, and free stuff" have suddenly decided their safety is more important than Brady/ Bloomberg BS.
If we catch them at the beginning and get them wondering what else they've been lied to about we can convert them.
Even if they don't reject the democrats they just won't support him, they will go to the Gay rights, or Free college candidates.
There is no eloquence, or made up word that can out argue "I'm scared and want a f&%#g gun,  NOW, not in 10 days".

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 07:06:56 AM »
Flat Earthers.....I like that analogy.  Pretty clever, even if it is coming from Tom!
Snark Snark

Welcome xsquidgator.  Prepare to be somehow offended by all of us in the future somehow...   ;) 

&%#$@ I am cranky today. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:39:31 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »
What is the most convoluted, DOABLE, totally useless fire arms related development you can think of ?

Mine is a .300 Win Mag, with a .308 nylon driving band on a 270 diameter long for caliber projectile in a progressively rifled barrel that squeezes down to .276 at the muzzle.    ::)

Have fun.    ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk