Author Topic: Minneapolis Burning  (Read 5410 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Minneapolis Burning
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 04:20:37 PM »
My conspiracy-theory senses are tingling, and I wonder when Biden will appear on television (with Obama behind him) and call for an end to the violence and return to civility. At which point the “peaceful protests” magically stop. Then the MSM can say “See, that’s what a REAL leader looks like!”

They better make sure he's facing the right direction, got his fly zipped and based on recent performance maybe he should just lip sync. 

The fact is that we are seeing riots because it's all the Dems have left.
They filtered their very best through the primaries, and the best of the best is, "Joe Biden ? Really ?
Donald Trump is the first President since George Washington to run unopposed.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 04:32:19 PM »

5:30 mark
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 04:52:41 PM »
Stolen and shared.
I will bet $5 that a thorough search of Craigslist, and Democrat Underground will reveal help wanted ads from Soros funded Organizations.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2020, 06:55:08 PM »
None of the burned-out businesses should rebuild in any of the areas where rioting and looting is taking place (mainly talking of dept stores auto parts, etc). Just let the places become Somalia-esque ghost towns....when a SOB has  to drive 20 miles to buy a loaf of bread or an oil filter instead of around the block, serves hi right.

Most of these businesses in Minneapolis and St Paul are neighborhood businesses.  It is true Old America.  It is people coming to this nation, working hard, opening a business to serve their community, and making a living at it.  La Alborada is one of our good customers and great people.  Their store was invaded yesterday, after the National Guard arrived and after the curfew, and the interior is nearly destroyed.  Their meat counter, the part we deal with, is totally destroyed - Over 30' of old style glass display counter destroyed.

These people live there, their families are their, their friends are their, and their loyal customers are there!  These people will rebuild! 

Supermercado Morelia survived.  They closed, they boarded up, and the owner and two of his employees sat inside with loaded guns answering the fists on their doors with promise of swift death if breached.

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2020, 10:27:10 PM »
Detroit riots Friday night and Grand Rapids MI riots Saturday night.  Grand Rapids mayor, not the governor called out the national guard.  My niece's restaurant in downtown Grand Rapids was trashed by the terrorist.

In my opinion, Big Gretch, the governor of Michigan, essentially condoned the rioting with her passive weak response that did not condemn the the rioters.  Her sickening response, delivered on twitter is here:

https://twitter.com/GovWhitmer/status/1267174412559749122?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Link works!

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:38:05 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 02:42:01 AM »
If shit could look like a woman, It would look like Whitmer.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 02:48:21 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 02:51:25 AM »
What's funny is you would almost think they've developed a vaccine for COVID. I haven't heard a word about it or, "social distancing" from the liberals in a week. Now they're all wearing masks to hide their identity, while they rub assholes and elbows destroying everything. Not to protect them from some "bug", they wanted Trump to lock the entire country down for until doomsday.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2020, 06:17:54 AM »
A cop buddy of mine worked downtown Tulsa yesterday evening/last night.  ANTIFA was the agitator there....they had the communist bar and sicle out and had AK-47's parading around.  A lot of out-of-towners....

"A real "shitshow.", were his exact words.

So today I'm driving back to Tulsa from Arkansas for a meeting.  I'm having to pick a route around potential issues.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 07:35:43 AM »
Wife had an appointment in Boston this week.

Not happening!  I’m not going anywhere near the cities!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk