Author Topic: Minneapolis Burning  (Read 5408 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Minneapolis Burning
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 06:10:11 PM »
Grady Judd is Sheriff of Polk County which borders Hillsborough (Tampa) and Pasco (where I live)... typical response that makes him a darling to most of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQF2SFz0A0I

tombogan03884

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2020, 07:08:39 PM »
We need to CLONE that guy   ;D

I am not the only one just waiting for a creditable figure to call for volunteers.
By the way. If you have a good sheriff watch out for him. Ours seems OK, but the libs have started working to undermine him by airing, illegally I'm pretty sure, Dept.  personnel matters.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 09:37:16 AM »
We have a good one, Sheriff that is.   He holds a Corn Boil for charity every year and really encourages everyone in the community to come out and meet and greet, him and his deputies.  Good PR, good campaign and good community relations.   The Sheriff in our county is only responsible for the jail, serving warrants and courthouse security, not regular law enforcement, unless called upon by the County Police for assistance.

He has been under attack this year more so than in the past.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 09:25:38 AM »
I'm sorry, but I'm sick and tired of listening to all of this. The fact is you have a few bad cops. You have ALWAYS had a few bad cops. You ALWAYS WILL HAVE a few bad cops. Occasionally this will result in someone unnecessarily losing their life because of it. The same as bad pilots crash airliners and kill people in the process. The same as bad doctors make bad medical decisions, and kill people.

When this happens we have a legal system in place that deals with it. Usually by giving the surviving family members money to compensate them for their loss. Because that is all they can do. And if there was a crime committed, or extreme negligence, the offender will go to jail. But the fact is you will NEVER stop it. This is the part blacks don't get. You can only try to minimize it. And the fact is that it's not as bad as the blacks want you to believe. They are not interested in "justice". They want revenge through violence and destruction. Sure they denounce it, but the fact is they are the one's who are causing it. And we, mostly as whites, end up paying the price for it.

"Black Lives Matter" does not give a damn about the 95% of the blacks who are killed on a daily basis by other blacks. They only "care" when a white kills them. And if it happens to be a white police officer, then down comes the cities in flames. Because that is their idea of "justice". And I'm sick and tired of the whole silly, stupid game. George Floyd's death was an unnecessary tragedy. And the hundreds of millions of dollars of destroyed businesses and property, that were lost by people who had nothing to do with any of it, is an even bigger one. It's just one that, "Black Lives Matter" doesn't give a rats ass about. So you'll have to pardon me all to hell if I don't give a rats ass about them. Because I don't.

tombogan03884

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2020, 11:12:39 AM »
Bill, this has nothing at all to do with cops .
They are just a rather predictable tool to continue the communist insurgency that has failed miserably at the ballot box and the economy.
This is the beginning of civil war.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:37:29 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2020, 02:18:53 AM »

BAC

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2020, 09:34:15 PM »
Now Minneapolis' City Council wants to disband the police department and "start fresh with a community-oriented, non-violent public safety and outreach capacity." What could possibly go wrong?

https://theminnesotasun.com/2020/06/04/minneapolis-council-member-says-city-council-looking-into-disbanding-police-making-modern-policing-a-thing-of-the-past/

tombogan03884

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2020, 10:16:59 PM »
You won't believe it, but I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT !     :-X       ;D

I went down to observe the protest here. I had an idea of keeping an eye on my friends coffee shop.
I watched the agitators getting it organized so every one knew the words.
Then they marched around the outside perimeter of the business district, learned the rest of the words and did it again.
They were not allowed to go past all those tempting windows on main street.
To bad, they missed a cool sidewalk gun show.
I saw AR's, AK's, some kind of pump shotgun and about 50 pistols . I didn't see the 2 guy's with scoped rifles on the roof, but I heard about it when the cops asked them to come down stairs , after the marching    ;D
Then there were about 30 bikers gathered at the monuments in Veterans Square. 
I saw some fairly surprising people sitting out front of their stores .
All in all I'd say every one had a good time , just not the same good time.    ;D
They got to chant like savages,
We got our message across,
and I got the proof that I'm not a lone voice around here .   ;D

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2020, 02:29:35 AM »
We had a similar situation happen here. The ass wipes were outnumbered by at least hundred to one easily. Bikes and bikers everywhere. The Mohave County Militia was there.... With a big trailer, banners, and huge P.A. system that looked like one of those old Civil Defense warning horns. You could hear them blocks away. All were armed to the teeth. Lot's of AR's and short barreled Mossberg's. After about an hour of being totally outnumbered and shouted down, they left to crawl back into whatever hole they crawled out of.

It all went badly for them. There were some fat, ugly white women with them. The kind that went home alone at closing time. The thing was supposed to last from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM. We took a ride into town around 10:00 AM to see what was going on. (There was no way I was going to miss this!) And they were already on the downside of a bad day. Around 1:00 in the afternoon I went to Harbor Freight in town, which was in a strip mall where they all were, and there wasn't a single one of them. The bars were all packed with bikes parked out front everywhere. They were all inside celebrating. I couldn't count all the Trump 2020 flags flying everywhere.

One of the nit wits was carrying a sign that read, "Havasu would rather grab their guns, than support the black community!". The dip shits didn't stop to think a lot of people moved here to GET AWAY from the black community. They sure as hell know it now. I doubt they'll be back anytime soon. The worst part of the day for me was I forgot my "20% OFF" coupon when I went to Harbor Freight. I was too excited to remember it! So I ended up paying full price for a new grease gun! But that was the only downside of my day.

tombogan03884

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2020, 07:54:54 AM »
No one bothered trying to shout them down.
The Bikers haven't been able to get together since last fall, and with Bike Week canceled (Charlie Sinclair is a democrat St Rep He runs Laconia Bike Week Assoc.  )They had to make the best of the occasion.   ;D
Most of the Business' have been shut down for 2 1/2 months so the owners were getting caught up as well.
A few grills and it could have passed for a reunion.   
(Sent the kids out so the grown ups could talk  )

Thing is, it was 2 entirely alien cultures from the same physical area.
That's how the civil war will be.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk