Author Topic: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?  (Read 26013 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2020, 07:26:38 PM »
It's a little late for that!  I see them going belly up pretty quick.

My gut instinct is there are no 10 of them together that can do half of what TAB did.

That reminds me of something I heard a long time ago - never make yourself irreplaceable. You'll be stuck there forever. For some people that means doing the same old crap job year after year while all of your peers get promoted to better jobs.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2020, 11:48:15 PM »
My gut instinct is there are no 10 of them together that can do half of what TAB did.

That reminds me of something I heard a long time ago - never make yourself irreplaceable. You'll be stuck there forever. For some people that means doing the same old crap job year after year while all of your peers get promoted to better jobs.
they already hired several replacements.     
I have been the shit hits the fan guy all year.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2021, 11:02:04 AM »
TAB and MLK.
Free at Last !    ;D
For how long ?
Some of us remember hearing this the last time (or was it 2 ) that  you "retired".    ;D
Any one want to bet how long it will take before TAB is in it again ?   ;D
I'll take 6 months.   ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2021, 12:37:17 PM »
TAB and MLK.
Free at Last !    ;D
For how long ?
Some of us remember hearing this the last time (or was it 2 ) that  you "retired".    ;D
Any one want to bet how long it will take before TAB is in it again ?   ;D
I'll take 6 months.   ;D
I bet it will be 2 days after I get the house built.   I am not one to sit idle.  I might do something like build a wood boat, or a kit plane. 

Today, I am trying to figure out a good way to destroy my work phone.   I don't miss that ringing thats for sure

Timothy

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2021, 02:11:06 PM »
Pistol range and cell phones!  Goes hand in hand...

Sponsor

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2021, 02:40:33 PM »
Shotgun, up close with birdshot.More satisfying.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2021, 08:55:16 AM »
I was thinking .50 BMG or whatever the highest power rifle TAB has would work on that phone. You want to guarantee a one-shot kill so it doesn't get away wounded and cause you worry. ;D

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty TAB's free at last. Can I hear an Amen?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2021, 11:46:39 AM »
The biggest thing I have is 45 70.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2021, 12:04:27 PM »
The biggest thing I have is 45 70.

That should do it, but be ready for a quick follow up just in case. ;)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2021, 12:16:23 PM »
That should do it, but be ready for a quick follow up just in case. ;)
  I was thinking about a mag dump from the m16.  Then again, using my hilti ( powder actuated  nail gunl )and planting it to one of the I beams in the barn could also be fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk