Author Topic: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?  (Read 4100 times)

Timothy

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger - NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
Re: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2021, 04:11:37 PM »
We have some local mom & pop appliance stores.  Bit more money but they’re full service, not that I’ve ever need their service.  Not much on home appliances I can’t fix.

Sears was a good source for the lesser brands like Kenmore, Whirlpool, hotpoint and such but those brands were all built by Whirlpool, but they’re all but gone in New England.  Even their scratch and dent store was bought up.

But, don’t need that stuff anymore.  Retired, living in a small Veteran/old fogey complex...

tombogan03884

• USMC NRA Life Member GOA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1608
Re: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2021, 05:25:03 PM »

I don't know if it's Covid or what, but it's much the same with stoves and ranges. It's like they're not being built. Who the hell ever thought there would be a "shortage" of kitchen stoves? Lowe's and Home Depot don't have ANY of the nicer double oven models in stock. The wife has been wanting one for over a year now. And it just keeps getting worse. The house we bought here 20 months ago is up over  65%. The insanity continues.

;D  Same as Lumber.
The  factories all closed down, then the workers along with every one else spent the shut down using up existing stock.     ;D
I'm the NRA, and I ain't giving up squat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk