Author Topic: Your 6/10 Hard Facts..... podcast  (Read 2142 times)

Obiwan

• Forum Member
  • "Jihad This!"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Your 6/10 Hard Facts..... podcast
« on: June 10, 2020, 02:18:53 PM »
Your todays June 10 podcast was spot on regarding the whole bowing - kiss ass - historical reference. The whole podcast was so good that I played it for my wife (who doesn't listen to podcasts and has minimal interest in defense issues) during lunch. She's beginning to understand the significance of awareness and avoidance. She's also looking at the house in a different perspective. Keep it up. It's necessary.
Unless it's life or death related, it's all BullShit!

Former USMC
Retired federal LEO

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Your 6/10 Hard Facts..... podcast
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 02:47:21 PM »
Thank you very very much!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 04:04:35 PM »
Listening now.  8)

EDIT:

Excellent episode, MB.
The wife came in and her ears perked up and she began to pay attention whilst in the midst of continuing to prep the green beans we're canning as I type this. Side note, MB's podcasts are good company when snapping green beans.
She liked what was said and agreed....even shared it on FB. Then she asked if we had enough ammo, to which I replied we can never have enough ammo.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 08:10:23 PM »
Your todays June 10 podcast was spot on regarding the whole bowing - kiss ass - historical reference.
<snip>

I agree.  Especially the part about we are in the revolution.  It's not coming....it's here. 

The right has always been accused of plotting a revolution...which may be the best example of, "THEY LIE."  It's what they do it is what they are.  While the left burns down buildings and homes, assaults people and fuels their anarchy with looters (useful idiots) the right waits for law enforcement and elected leaders to do their job....to protect our life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.  How much longer will the right wait?  Maybe this Chicom flu will help prod them since many are facing losing everything anyway if they don't go back to work......

We also MUST RECOGNIZE that these "aberrant leftist politicians" actually have a base.  They have supporters (aka, useful idiots) which support their lunacy.  As was pointed out in a previous podcast we "are not all pulling on the same rope"...or something to that effect.  And as had been repeated ad naseum on this board don't argue with their supporters, ridicule them...it will go a lot further...spectators will be impressed and side with you and the supporters will become sheepish...after a while.  These people have been indoctrinated by the school system, media and entertainment....yes, useful idiots who have checked their brains. 

It's not a debate....never was...and thank you Michael for repeatedly pointing this out.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 10:48:01 PM »
Todays news is a continuation of the "insurgent" warfare I've been reading all my life .
The rampaging is the same as the French and Russian revolutions tearing down statues to further their goal of demonizing the country.
The Mel Gibson movie "Year of living dangerously" is about a reporter being manipulated during the Indonesian revolt.
James Woods movie, "Salvador" with Jim Belushi is a fictionalized account of Journalists killed in Nicaragua .
They weren't anomalies, Malaya, Congo, Kenya Rhodesia, Lebanon, the list goes on .
The script is ALWAYS the same .
Start killing their Leadership, and Finance people, Then start with their most effective organizers.
Mean while slaughter their troops when ever possible.

That is what they are mobilizing to do to you.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:31:14 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk