Author Topic: Atlanta Burning  (Read 7574 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Atlanta Burning
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 03:28:46 PM »
Kind of ironic that Jeff Davis' own party is working so hard to hide their racist history.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 05:55:27 PM »
Kind of ironic that Jeff Davis' own party is working so hard to hide their racist history.

Indeed so, indeed so.

The irony is almost as strong as the hypocrisy when it comes to all things involving the Demroids and the Loony Left.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 09:33:38 PM »
Until the civil suit against him takes it all. You forgot OJ that quick ?
Same with the Rodney King cops and George Zimmerman.
Not Guilty but still screwed in the civil suits.

That is what the Left hates about laws that reinforce and protect our protected Rights.  We are protected against Double Jeopardy, but the Court has allowed the Civil Court to be a legal form of Double Jeopardy.

The sheep think that Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine laws give us a license to kill.  What the anti freedom group knows and is really fighting are the portions that protect us from civil suits if we acted legally with force.  It is much easier to win in Civil Court, they know it, and they exploit it.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2020, 10:20:13 PM »
If you had a good shoot, thats where it should stop.

If you think it was a bad shoot, sue the da to bring charges.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 456
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2020, 04:11:45 AM »
Enjoy liberalism folks. This is the "fruit" of all of their labor.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:20:30 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 04:42:11 PM »
Most of the liberals i know are against black lives matters.  Is only the woke libtards thats are for it.  Granted they more centrists.  I dont know any one voting for biden
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 04:49:08 PM »
You can easily look at this whole Rayshard Brooks, Atlanta deal from both ways. Again, another black suspect dies because of non compliance. Had he simply remained calm, and placed his hands behind his back and complied, he would be alive now. Yes, you can argue the cop should not have shot him in the back, as he was running away. And you would be right.

But it doesn't change the fact that had he not run, he never would have been shot. A + B is most always sure to = C. It would have been much easier to simply comply, and not allow yourself to become part of that losing equation to begin with. All Brooks accomplished was he died tired.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
It bugs me to no end when people say Rayshard was shot because he fell asleep in the drive through lane.   He also wasn't shot because he was DUI,  legally drunk.  The LEO showed his breathalyzer results on his body cam.  108 where 008 is the limit.)   He wasn't shot for resisting arrest either.

He was shot because he attempted to assault the officer.  He was shot because he pointed (and I think fired) a weapon at the officer.  True it was a taser but had he connected could he have come back to the incapacitated officer and gained access to his gun?    Was there another charge in that taser?  Could the suspect have used that charge on the officer or on a bystander?   I feel for the officer and for ATLs former police chief.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2020, 05:48:43 PM »
From the bodycam I've seen, it was all going fine until the officer said he had too much to drink, and to place his hands behind his back. Then it all went South in seconds. How many times does it take before these idiots understand they will never get away by running? It's all but idiotic. But it keeps happening.

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 10:02:09 PM »
You're talking about people who haven't mastered pant's after 250 years in captivity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk