Author Topic: New Production .44 Auto Mag Pistols Started Shipping  (Read 3883 times)

Ortantyun

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Production .44 Auto Mag Pistols Started Shipping
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2023, 04:58:57 AM »
By the way, it's very cool. I've seen it in action

Ramundis

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2023, 05:53:38 AM »
It sounds like new production of the .44 Auto Mag pistols has started shipping out, but with limited availability and options for barrel length. If you're interested in getting your hands on one of these guns, it might be worth trying a different browser or reaching out to the company directly to see if you can get on the waiting list for a 6.5"" barrel pistol.  In the meantime, if you're looking for other options, 3D Gun Builder has a PF940C 80% pistol frame available for purchase: https://3dgunbuilder.com/product/pf940c-80-pistol-frame/. It's always good to have options and you never know, you might find something that works for you. Good luck with your search!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2023, 09:07:15 AM »
Did anyone mention a price for the AMP?  Or is this one of those, if you have ask you can't afford.......which is why I'm asking.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2023, 08:29:44 AM »
Did anyone mention a price for the AMP?  Or is this one of those, if you have ask you can't afford.......which is why I'm asking.

Post #3, 1st pic. I can't afford it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2023, 08:36:34 AM »
I see another model I like, but can less afford.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:23:39 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk