Author Topic: Goving back gifts questions  (Read 2585 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Goving back gifts questions
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2020, 11:41:20 PM »
yeah...about as bad as a Jewish guy and a protestant woman.  I knew one of those combinations once...it didn't work out.  His family was never happy....
the guy is mormon too just inactive.   From what he has told me/ shown me.  She is not capable  of being in a relationship.  My friend is a lot like I am, an ass hole on the outside, but a ultimately a very loving and caring man.  The only real fault  I see in Tony is that he will always be a worker bee.   Oh well her loss.

Jewish is carried thru the female line, so not surprising  his family was not happy.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2020, 11:45:09 PM »
Religion has started more wars, and destroyed more marriages, families, and relationships than anything else.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2021, 09:07:09 AM »
Religion has started more wars, and destroyed more marriages, families, and relationships than anything else.

Only because, with few exceptions, each one is right and all the others are wrong. Some people believe in a magic sky wizard, and some people believe other ridiculous stuff. None of them have any proof of anything, but they know they're right and there's just no talking sense to them. If any one religion has any validity, then they should all be seen as valid. I try to keep an open mind, but if there is a god or gods neither you or I would be capable of understanding them. Could a bacteria understand quantum physics? How could we comprehend a god?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »
Ok, got a little more info now, yeah she did it just to be mean.  She even talked to her family about it and they told her it was cold hearted.   

There are some times I am so glad I am married and don't have to deal with women like that.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2021, 04:21:14 PM »
Ok, got a little more info now, yeah she did it just to be mean.

Well she succeeded. I hope she's proud of her achievement.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:53:30 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2021, 05:53:38 PM »
Well she succeeded. I hope she's proud of her achievement.
  I doubt she gave a rats ass about his feelings.  Women like that are always unavailable.  They say they are and they think they are, but as soon as you crack that outer  shell, they do everything to push you away.  They also wonder why they are single and never married  at 40.   There are only really 3 reasons for that.  1 They are damaged in some way.  2 they are spoiled brats/ bitches. 3 they prioritized  thier career over thier personal lives.   I am guessing this one falls in group 1 and 2.  How much of each is the question

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 08:49:29 AM »
Only because, with few exceptions, each one is right and all the others are wrong. Some people believe in a magic sky wizard, and some people believe other ridiculous stuff. None of them have any proof of anything, but they know they're right and there's just no talking sense to them. If any one religion has any validity, then they should all be seen as valid. I try to keep an open mind, but if there is a god or gods neither you or I would be capable of understanding them. Could a bacteria understand quantum physics? How could we comprehend a god?

That's pretty much the definition of Faith.
You know, what you're supposed to put in God while you're keeping your powder dry.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 03:09:36 AM »
That's pretty much the definition of Faith.
You know, what you're supposed to put in God while you're keeping your powder dry.

Yes, but it's blind faith. Some people claim that miracles happen all of the time. Maybe, but if they do there should be plenty of proof of it, and I just don't see it anywhere. I'm not going to believe anything miraculous happened just because some people I never met said that it happened. Without proof it's just anecdotes or hearsay. I don't believe in organized religion and think that true spirituality is a deeply personal thing an individual has. The only Blind Faith I believe in is a 1960s English rock group that came out with one album in 1969.

I was thinking earlier this morning that I should never talk about religion, sex, or politics. It's best to avoid subjects I know nothing about. :) One of my older brother's friend's parents were both Holy Rollers and his dad was a preacher. Those religious parents screwed that kid up bad. One day when he was over our house a car went down the street and some religious freak leaned out the window and yelled, "Jesus loves you!". And my brother's friend yelled right back, "He doesn't love me, I f**ked his sister!" If his parents weren't so religious he would have no reason to rebel against them, and would have grown up to be an entirely different person. But instead, religion screwed him up, and I think most people would agree that was messed up.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 03:12:24 AM »
Ok, got a little more info now, yeah she did it just to be mean.  She even talked to her family about it and they told her it was cold hearted.   

There are some times I am so glad I am married and don't have to deal with women like that.

I'm glad I'm divorced and no longer have to deal to a woman like that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk