Author Topic: We’re f@#ked!  (Read 5957 times)

Timothy

Re: We’re f@#ked!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 10:21:33 AM »
Me too but I still have a few years left! (I'm 65)....  ;) ;) ;) ;)

64 in May... :)

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 01:07:51 PM »
Organize among your" meat" friends and remember that the only real difference between the Boston tea party, and Timothy McViegh was timing.

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:48 PM »
Organize among your" meat" friends and remember that the only real difference between the Boston tea party, and Timothy McViegh was timing.

I have made no friends in New England that I would take a bullet for in the 39 years I’ve lived here!  Family yes, at least my wife, daughter and granddaughters! 

My wife’s family are four of the stupidest people I personally have ever met!

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 04:30:13 PM »
I have made no friends in New England that I would take a bullet for in the 39 years I’ve lived here!

Not to be to cynical but the question is more " how many could you get to take one for you ?"    ;D

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 05:58:23 PM »
Not to be to cynical but the question is more " how many could you get to take one for you ?"    ;D

None, but then, a few might not run flailing their arms like 7 year old little girls!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:24:18 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2021, 08:34:25 AM »
None, but then, a few might not run flailing their arms like 7 year old little girls!

It's a start.    ;D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 07:40:24 PM »
"We’re f@#ked!"

Rob Pincus has posted in several forums that we must give up this defeatist belief.  He writes how we must separate ourselves from any organization claiming this in their propaganda.

I agree!

We are only fucked if we let it happen.  However, they haven't got us yet, and it is up to us to not let it happen.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 09:17:46 PM »
I served a country that no longer serves me!

f..k em...

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 09:38:56 AM »
"We’re f@#ked!"
We are only fucked if we let it happen.  However, they haven't got us yet, and it is up to us to not let it happen.

I've only been telling you the same thing for 15 years.
You didn't listen when it could have made a difference.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »
For what amounts to 50k in tooling one could produce everything but the barrel for an ar15s( and produce  than rather quickly )With a basic lathe one could make a smooth bore with out too much trouble.      Look what P A Luty did with hand tools and hardware store parts. 

No mather what they do, free men and women with determination will still have the ability to be armed if they so choose to.

Hell if it was not for Luty's smg being full auto, I would actually think about building one.  Just for shots and giggles.  I just don't want the batfe  up my butt.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk