Author Topic: Cellphone terrors  (Read 4705 times)

Timothy

Cellphone terrors
« on: January 19, 2021, 04:48:01 PM »
Ever have a day where are you just wanna take the cell phones out of the peoples hands talking on them while they’re driving and figure out a way to shove them so far up their asses they will never find them again?

Discuss..,

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: Cellphone terrors
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »
Every single time I leave the yard.
I definitely have a strong opinion against distracted driving...and cell phones top the list.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 08:51:44 PM »
Let's add to that those who use them at the mall/store/football game/movies/etc.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 07:16:18 AM »
Let's add to that those who use them at the mall/store/football game/movies/etc.

Yep.

I told someone a while ago after sitting and watching mall shoppers that people walking around with phones in front of their faces were the true zombie apocalypse.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 05:42:24 PM »
Spent the day in downtown Boston wishing I had on of those dart guns George Carlin talked about...some jerk cuts ya off, shoot his bumper with a suction cup dart!

When the jerk gets ten darts, the cops give ‘em a ticket for being an asshole!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:41:47 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 05:56:45 PM »
Spent the day in downtown Boston wishing I had on of those dart guns George Carlin talked about...some jerk cuts ya off, shoot his bumper with a suction cup dart!

When the jerk gets ten darts, the cops give ‘em a ticket for being an asshole!

I don't think I ever heard that one before but I like it. The guy slightly ahead of me and one lane to the left was hit broadside by a woman on a cellphone who thought she had a green light. I t probably was green the last time she looked up from her phone, but the light changed and we were going through the intersection.

P.S. I heard some comedian ask, why do people from Boston all sound like they have Down's Syndrome? I thought it was unfair to people with Down's Syndrome to compare them to people from Bahston.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 09:10:24 AM »
Ever have a day where are you just wanna take the cell phones out of the peoples hands talking on them while they’re driving and figure out a way to shove them so far up their asses they will never find them again?

Discuss..,

Frequently.
Crosswalks are usually involved.
How about reading a news paper ?
Applying make up ?
My favorite was changing clothes, somebody had fun THAT night judging by the undies.
( I can't spell langerie, don't judge me.   ;D  )

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 11:28:58 AM »
Frequently.
Crosswalks are usually involved.
How about reading a news paper ?
Applying make up ?
My favorite was changing clothes, somebody had fun THAT night judging by the undies.
( I can't spell langerie, don't judge me.   ;D  )

How 'bout the woman that got arrested for shaving her privates while driving down the road in Florida years ago.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2021, 12:55:33 PM »
Both of my cars will pair both of my cellphones by just bringing them inside the vehicle. You can then call hands off with voice activation. My wife keeps hers in her purse, so it "automatically" goes wherever she does. I never take mine with me around town. Only if I'm going on a trip out of town. At home I only use my landline.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2021, 04:48:58 PM »
I use to spend at least 10 hours a day on the phone.  I don't miss it at all.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk