Author Topic: Cellphone terrors  (Read 4737 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Cellphone terrors
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2021, 09:26:14 AM »
WW II never endangered the US.
Democrats can't say that.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2021, 11:08:10 AM »
Rastus touched on many raw nerves in my body, and Tom made a great follow up point.  As I reflect on what happened on the 6th, and listen to people from all sides rant on it, one thing is missing.  I don't hear any serious conversation on what really drove this.  Nobody is talking about the responsiveness of our government to the wishes and will of its citizens.  Oh, sure, when it was BLM last year, and when it was the protests over the 1%er's before that, we heard how the government needed to act to benefit the people.  But, today nobody is recognizing the symbolism of the citizenship storming the government with demands.

As we slide down this slippery slope, and as we pick up speed with the new Administration that is not blind to, but ignoring half the legal nation, it is time to remember the phrase:  Those who don't remember, know and understand history are doomed to relive it.  The British are in power (I use the term power, because I don't believe they ran for and took office to serve us), and they are going to tax and restrict us to mold the society they demand.  For the last four years we heard and read the hate addressing "King Trump."  Well folks, I fear King Biden and his puppetmasters far more than Pres. DJT.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2021, 12:11:16 PM »
I for one have stopped giving a shit for at least half the population and nearly 100 percent of the population between 18-40 years old!

As I’ve already stated, I served a country that no longer serves me!

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »
Just f....k stop already.
Quit whining already.
If you( Conservatives) really gave a shit there would be a shit load more bodies.
Just a bunch of sniveling cry babies.
"It's not fair"  WAAAH.
You had your chance and you (conservatives) had empty chamber's like the posuer phonies you are.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2021, 02:39:57 PM »
Just f....k stop already.
Quit whining already.
If you( Conservatives) really gave a shit there would be a shit load more bodies.
Just a bunch of sniveling cry babies.
"It's not fair"  WAAAH.
You had your chance and you (conservatives) had empty chamber's like the posuer phonies you are.

As much as I hate to say it Tom, the more I hear you talk like this, the more sense you make. It's really starting to piss me off when I hear these so called "conservatives", start making excuses for what happened on the 6th. Much like the only problem that happened at Kent State in 1970, was the National Guardsmen should have been shooting the professors, and not the students. The only problem at the Capitol is they forgot the gasoline.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:37:37 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2021, 07:38:42 AM »
<snip>when I hear these so called "conservatives", start making excuses<snip>.

Well maybe these "conservatives" constituents will take primaries seriously now.  McConnell, Graham, Lankford, Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Wicker, Blunt, Kevin McCarthy of the lower house, etc.   

Oh wait.  November 2020 established that there shall be elections based upon the Soviet, Chinese and Venezuelan models....dumping RINO's is just a self delusion...pardon me.

EDIT:
  In the "you can't make this stuff up category" Jeff Bezos's Amazon demands in person voting to determine if some of their Alabama workers will unionize because of the potential of fraud with mail in votes.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/amazon-demands-person-union-vote-after-arguing-mail-ballots-raise-risk-fraud
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2021, 08:52:52 AM »
I used to ask "How stupid can they get?"
I don't ask any more, I don't like the answers I've been getting.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2021, 09:17:41 AM »
I used to ask "How stupid can they get?"
I don't ask any more, I don't like the answers I've been getting.

I don't mind the answers.  It is the demonstration to prove their point I can't take.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2021, 09:31:45 AM »
I don't mind the answers.  It is the demonstration to prove their point I can't take.

I believe it was Ronald Reagan who said: "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2021, 10:19:47 AM »
Yes, Ronnie did say that. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk