Author Topic: Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)  (Read 7308 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:40:40 PM »
The Potato-in-Chief and his Thief-in-Relief (aka Pedo Joe & the Kali Ho') need a thread just for making fun of them.
Some would say they are not worthy, but it just didn't seem proper for them to invade our esteemed Classic Joke thread.  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

Re: Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 02:19:15 PM »
  Smartest thing Joe Biden ever said.
The election proves him right.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 05:20:34 PM »
  Smartest thing Joe Biden ever said.
The election proves him right.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 08:58:49 AM »

I'm not that hammered either.    ;D  ;D  ;D

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 01:31:33 PM »
And this
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:05:53 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 05:24:12 PM »
 8)

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2021, 12:15:30 PM »
 8)

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 09:26:58 AM »
You WOULD post that right after I deleted my FB accounts.   ;D
Oh well, I was banned for another 30 days anyways.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk