Author Topic: Biden End of Presidency Pool  (Read 13203 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
Re: Biden End of Presidency Pool
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2021, 05:30:38 PM »
It's a two edge sword.

The more traffic monitored, the more inane conversations then the more time and money "they" will pour
into the algorithm.   So while you're raising the noise floor, "they" are refining their filter.  Sort of like an arms race.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2021, 12:51:14 AM »
They'll need one hell of a "filter" to sort through all of the bull$h!t that goes on here!   ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2021, 08:05:43 AM »
They'll need one hell of a "filter" to sort through all of the bull$h!t that goes on here!   ;D

If they have as much trouble finding a particular post as I do we will be safe enough.    ;D
Thread drift and texts, the last refuge of privacy.   ;D   ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2021, 07:14:51 PM »
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 869
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2021, 05:17:08 AM »
Biden hasn't given a full press conference yet.  When he makes statements and asks for questions, they cut him off.  I've heard that a press conference is planned for this week, but I also read that nothing is planned.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they finally let him hold a Q&A.  When, IF, they do, watch for an ear piece prompting him.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:20:06 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2021, 07:53:08 AM »
Biden hasn't given a full press conference yet.  When he makes statements and asks for questions, they cut him off.  I've heard that a press conference is planned for this week, but I also read that nothing is planned.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they finally let him hold a Q&A.  When, IF, they do, watch for an ear piece prompting him.

Supposedly tonight. (Thursday 3/11 )

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2021, 09:06:50 AM »
When, IF, they do, watch for an ear piece prompting him.

Forget the earpiece. When/if they ever decide to let him do a press conference, that will be the beginning of the end of his presidency. The only reason they would let him talk at this point is to show "OMG, he's mentally failing, we need to put the ho - er, Kamala - in as President!"

That is, it will be done as a means of ginning public emotion and acceptance of the change. Then things will get really interesting.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2021, 02:13:09 PM »
Forget the earpiece. When/if they ever decide to let him do a press conference, that will be the beginning of the end of his presidency. The only reason they would let him talk at this point is to show "OMG, he's mentally failing, we need to put the ho - er, Kamala - in as President!"

That is, it will be done as a means of ginning public emotion and acceptance of the change. Then things will get really interesting.
No.
It's to soon.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 869
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2021, 06:33:17 PM »
Supposedly tonight. (Thursday 3/11 )

Is it going to be an actual press conference, or will it just be a speech?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
If I was Harris I would keep an eye on Nancy girl.  Biden does not look or sound healthy...Nancy is 2nd in line.

I'm just sayin'.....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk