Author Topic: Covid crap A Screaming Anti-Mask Rant  (Read 6900 times)

RTFM

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life member 2015
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Covid crap A Screaming Anti-Mask Rant
« on: May 12, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »
Michael - just stop - I don't care what you think about vaccines, I don't care what you think of masks, I don't care what you think of how other people react in public.

This last podcast "A Screaming Anti-Mask Rant" - I deleted 14:02 in to the podcast 33 min remaining - I try to listen to you but for at least the last year, I typically delete your podcast before it is over because I just don't give a shit about your brain droppings on covid.

Your podcast is no longer the same caliber as it once use to be.
You do guns.... so do guns, that's what you do.

tombogan03884

Re: Covid crap A Screaming Anti-Mask Rant
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 03:54:33 PM »
They had their chance at the beginning when I kept pointing out the contradictions of common sense.
They all masked up like good little sheep and gave up their rights for a lockdown.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:06 PM »
Michael has a history of linking guns and freedom and then uses that to scrutinize societal forces that threaten continuation of the 2nd Amendment.  In this case our current clown car of politicians and a public eager to gulp down foolishness.

https://www.michaelbane.tv/forum/index.php?topic=33551.msg330254#msg330254
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 07:35:18 AM »
The title of the podcast is kinda letting you know where it was gonna go...

I don’t listen to all his stuff but on occasion.  As to his mask issues, I live in the midst of some of the dumbest humans I’ve ever encountered in my life.  If I’m not wearing a mask, people look at you like you’ve just kicked their dog.  I carry a gun all the time!  I don’t need some dumbass Masshole calling Deputy Fife to rat me out!  I don’t need the hassle....I wear the damn thing knowing from my background in respiratory protection that it does nothing to protect me or anyone else...

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 08:27:43 AM »
<snip>, I live in the midst of some of the dumbest humans I’ve ever encountered in my life.  If I’m not wearing a mask, people look at you like you’ve just kicked their dog. <snip> I don’t need some dumbass Masshole calling Deputy Fife to rat me out!  I don’t need the hassle....I wear the damn thing knowing from my background in respiratory protection that it does nothing to protect me or anyone else...

About the only people wearing masks around here are the same clowns who wear it in their car or when jogging down the street.  I stopped at Cold Stone Creamery for the first time with part of the family in tow...5 of us.  Cold Stone told us we had to have masks on to order.  We walked out like the people in front of us and the people behind us.  We ended up at a local ice cream shop and spent our money there.  Like you said...it is so silly to think that you wear a mask (it ain't a real mask unless it's an N95 or better) and then sit down and can take it off and you are fine....that's just stupidity on parade.  I do understand people who have suppressed immune systems, etc. wearing masks that they do not take off until they get home or some other safe place...but the clowns have got to get a grip on real life. 

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:17:56 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 08:47:19 AM »
About the only people wearing masks around here are the same clowns who wear it in their car or when jogging down the street.  I stopped at Cold Stone Creamery for the first time with part of the family in tow...5 of us.  Cold Stone told us we had to have masks on to order.  We walked out like the people in front of us and the people behind us.  We ended up at a local ice cream shop and spent our money there.  Like you said...it is so silly to think that you wear a mask (it ain't a real mask unless it's an N95 or better) and then sit down and can take it off and you are fine....that's just stupidity on parade.  I do understand people who have suppressed immune systems, etc. wearing masks that they do not take off until they get home or some other safe place...but the clowns have got to get a grip on real life.

You still reside in America!  New England is no longer that place...

NH Governor dropped the mask mandate a few weeks ago but when we went up to do some shopping last weekend, all the malls and retail outlets required you wear a mask anyway!  So, I stayed outside, maskless, and withstood the leering!  Live free or die, my ass!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 08:54:13 AM »
With the current situation and current politics, there are those (like me) that are FORCED to wear a mask. We all have to make a living. To do such we may be forced to wear a stupid mask. I don't know very many people that have the money and time to fight this. Sure you can refuse to wear one in public but then you DO have to deal with the Barney Fife that WILL be sic'ed on you. Whenever I am not in a situation where I am forced to have it on, I don't. But in order to get my paycheck, I have to wear the damn thing. THAT is how these political hacks are controlling us. Call it peer pressure, call it whatever but you still are forced to comply (for now). This country is so on edge I am in amazement that shooting has not started in earnest. I hate this crap like most of us do but I am trapped into compliance.

I have done what I can by informing all the local politicians and congress critters what I think of their mismanagement but for now, that is all I/we can do.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 09:24:58 AM »
Yeah, I hate to hear that Timothy.  The cities are the worst.  Maybe you oughta' consider moving down south.  We'd sure prefer people like you moving down.  Some people from Michigan bought part of a 200 acre parcel just north of me.  First time I meet them if they don't like guns, common sense or Trump I'm going to suggest strongly that they to go back to where they came from that nobody here but the old commune hippie down the road will tolerate them....he'll be the only friend they will have for a 10 mile radius. 

Mr. Kennedy I hate that for you.  It is a definite loss of freedom.  The local politicians need some competition...I get a really astonished response when I tell them to their face I'll donate a couple of hundred bucks to anyone running against them.  It's nice to hear them whine as you walk away.  Also, when you do this, if they ever were right to begin with it helps reconstitute what little backbone they ever had.  We have a deputy in this county running for sheriff that wants the county to be a 2nd Amendment sanctuary county...he's got $500 from me to run against the good guy who is sheriff that is waffling on 2A sanctuary status.  A few of your friends and few bucks out of that wallet goes a long ways....

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 09:29:47 AM »

Mr. Kennedy

Damn. That's like being called by my middle name when I was a kid.... Trouble was a-brewing. My name is Jim. I guess I should have put that in my profile. BTW I have told some of the locals I will be working for their opposition. It just doesn't help the current situation. It WILL help the future.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 09:31:10 AM »
Trump won 72 of the 83 counties in the state of Michigan!  Sadly, those 11 counties were all urban centers! 

Michigan is primarily conservative...(my home state)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk