Poll

What do you think of the Coronavirus outbreak in China?

A big deal for China.
0 (0%)
Not a big deal for China.
1 (7.1%)
Coming soon to a town you know.
2 (14.3%)
We won't have any problems in the US with it.
0 (0%)
Time to get prepared just in case.
2 (14.3%)
I am prepared for this Wuhan Chinese Flu.
6 (42.9%)
I am going to be ready if the US economy collapses in mid-April.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 38419 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak
« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2021, 06:33:30 AM »
No 40, but yes, I have 9   ;D
Only thing I'm worried about is 5.56.
Figure I'll buy some if I find a deal, otherwise I'm looking at field pick up   ;D
9 &10 are what I shoot, and I'm OK on those.
Even have a dozen rounds of 357 for the Contender.   ;D

I have 7 boxes of 20 rounds each in .357 Maximum for my Contender, each load different, ranging from 140-200 grains. Plus another 3 1/3 boxes of 50 rounds each of 180 grain SJHP. That's what me and my buddy shot his old motorcycle helmet with when he got a new one. They went through both sides like a hot knife through butter. Or a knife through hot butter. Christmas 2019 I was Ammo Claus and gave both of his sons a bunch of 5.56mm among other things. I may have kept some of the .357 Magnum and .38 Special for myself. I gave my friend a package of Strike Three .44 Special ammo for his Charter Arms Bulldog. They have a blue plastic CCI shot capsule, but instead of #9 bird shot they have 3 000 Buckshot in the capsule. 15 .36 caliber projectiles from a little snubbie. That's roughly 1/2 ounce of 9.1mm balls per trigger pull. 8) I found a pic of what various calibers looked like. The small one is 9mm.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #241 on: April 09, 2021, 08:00:02 AM »
I'm not anti vax, but the flu shot messes me up bad enough to be extremely leery of any others  for myself.
I'll take my chances as always.
What doesn't kill you might not make you stronger, but it DOES make you more resistant.    ;D

In this case I am anti-vax because the treatment is not a vaccine as we know it.  I'm reading a lot about how it may be causing an outburst of the various strains because the body's immune system is not prepared like a regular vaccine prepares it.  Some caution that the treatments will cause more virulent strains to evolve.

There is so much disinformation and rank BS out there from talking heads who knows what to believe.  At first we were told if you had it you would get no natural immunity and then you would only get 1 to 3 months.  Now the natural immunity time is 6 or more months and I'm wondering what it is about the Wuhan Lab flu that makes it's mechanism any different towards natural immunity than other flu? 

We were told masks were no good and now we are told filthy dirty masks that people carry around in their pockets are good and anyone with 1/2 a meth head brain knows that isn't true.

I pretty much quit the BS back mid-summer 2020 because I'm not going to live restrained and I'm not scared to die.  I prefer to live free.  I still feel that way despite having known 2 people fairly close to me dying of the booger in the last month.  Some people live...some people die and its always going to be that way.

Now we can see the vaccination passport requirement on the horizon.  It's easy to understand why the commies operate with bribes as a commonplace arrangement for daily living.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

BAC

« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2021, 10:39:51 AM »
There it is!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2021, 10:50:49 AM »
There it is!

Reminds me of David Carusso's line in, "Rambo First Blood". After the Teletype report came in on Rambo, and he said, "I knew there was something about that guy!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2021, 03:20:35 PM »
It's media hype and BS.
Remember getting Polio, and Smallpox vaccinations to start school ?
Remember how they explained that they gave you a small dose of dead germs so you body would build an immunity ?
Has anything those lying bastards said been in line with what we learned in Elementary School ?
They say there's a "Huge Surge" in cases in NH.
There are 12 alleged cases in a State of 1.3 MILLION.
Some surge.

Sponsor

« Reply #245 on: Today at 01:59:53 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2021, 06:12:10 PM »
Even though I had a close friend die of CCP flu this month I think the Covid thing has about run it's course.  It's like beating a dead horse I think.

I did listen to some information the other day about the CCP biological warfare effort.  Man, they are spending the money like crazy on biological warfare while Biden cuts back our nukes to 1,500 or so.  Not only that...the leaders of that effort have learned everything and some are still operating here on US soil.

I think we need to go back to some 10 megaton puppies on top of Titan II replacements made of solid fuel propellant...say 100 or so of them with orbital loafing (i.e. circle around the world in a stealth shell for a few weeks) and hypersonic glide capabilities and tell the CCP it's for their party leadership if they release or spill some of that biological weapon they are so intently working on.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2023, 09:13:54 AM »
Much of the hype from the left about the CCP flu has died down (I think).  It now appears that it is time to pay the piper at least a small personal price for listening to those idiots or being coerced (forced) to take the "jab".  The price to pay may not be small in the long term...who knows???  But based on the study below there is a personal price.

Lots of healthy young people dying from heart conditions that is unheard of and right or wrong there are people linking it to the "vaccines" for the CCP flu.  Also undertakers are seeing stringey clots in people that used to not exist as they do now (Mike you are from that industry, any confirmations?).  Now we're beginning to see studies where the "vaccination" for the CCP flu could be damaging the immune systems of people who get the "vaccinations".  The researchers speculate based on data that the more boosters you get the worse your immune system performs.  Remember...this is not a classic vaccination where they take "dead" germs and inject you for your immune system to create antibodies...these CCP flu "vaccinations" are an mRNA treatment that modifies your DNA.

I hope you guys did not get "vaccinated".

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/5/991

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #247 on: June 05, 2023, 06:14:01 AM »
I said from the beginning that I didn't think vaccinations that that modify your DNA were a good idea. Too bad no one in a position to do anything about it asked my opinion.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2023, 06:44:26 AM »
This jab thing may blow over (not likely) or become really tragic (hopefully not likely).  The mRNA treatment may increase not just susceptibility to the CCP flu, but other normal diseases we are exposed to.  The last thing stated is that it may significantly increase cancers in the people who took the jab.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2023, 07:54:42 PM »
So, the needle pokes for the China-Pox (compounded by the boosters) can weaken the immune system long-term....... Hmmmmm
Who didn't see this fallout possibility on the horizon two years ago??
Bueller.... Bueller........Bueller??

And this......just for the heck of it.....

Exposing the FDA’s Orwellian Lie About Ivermectin

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-makes-unexpected-ivermectin-announcement-facts-matter_5307194.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2023-06-06&src_cmp=mb-2023-06-06&utm_medium=email&est=sbWgBju9624qrEarq7U2Z86AOKOtfcmAwfMQcylpGpQN5x%2Fy1Hnmz1fqiU9Li0PIOCK98A%3D%3D&fbclid=IwAR3Ld5zsNumT6WECFuTbAtXV2dgQ8eNGEqV76JGK0LaOSXP2mEOQBW-giUE
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk