Author Topic: The people of kensoa  (Read 2733 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: The people of kensoa
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2021, 10:56:04 AM »
I think MoveOn.Org just lied in a post this morning and it might have even been slander.

First the repeated the lie that he took an AR across state lines.

Then they called him a murderer.  Given the jury's ruling, if I where him, I might send a cease and desist letter.   Or just let them have some more rope for a while.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2021, 12:28:43 PM »
I think MoveOn.Org just lied in a post this morning and it might have even been slander.

First the repeated the lie that he took an AR across state lines.

Then they called him a murderer.  Given the jury's ruling, if I where him, I might send a cease and desist letter.   Or just let them have some more rope for a while.

Be like Nick ,    ;D   ;D

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/01/cnn-settles-lawsuit-with-maga-hat-teen-nick-sandmann

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2021, 12:44:24 PM »
I'm glad he got off, but I did not expect it .
Personally I would have voted to convict simply because he was not from there.
He could have just stayed home and avoided the whole thing.

On the other hand out of all the big talk he's the only conservative who was man enough to USE the rifle he was toting around.

Guilty as hell and we need more like him.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2021, 04:09:43 PM »
I would not have convicted just because he was there.  That's silly.  Whether he should have been there or not (and I think not) has nothing to do with determining if he committed the act of murder.

He was there and true thug/felons were attempting to harm him and he was trying to get away from them, got cornered fearing for his life and the rest is history.

Not guilty.  Never was.  This was a political show.  It did expose the FBI and their KGB aspirations.

My hat is off to the jurors who had the courage to do the right thing. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2021, 04:31:48 PM »
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:33:58 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2021, 03:31:15 AM »
I would not have convicted just because he was there.  That's silly.  Whether he should have been there or not (and I think not) has nothing to do with determining if he committed the act of murder.

I couldn't agree more. In regards to the seemingly never ending, "He should have stayed home", argument. Consider this, because it's being mentioned on several other forums, and it bears repeating.

Rittenhouse wasn’t alone. There were multiple armed people on “his side”. He was the kid in the herd. The street hoodlums, attacked him because he was 17. The first one to make a move against him was a 36 year old convicted, child raping pedophile. Who was prescribed multiple pharmaceuticals, and was fresh out the hospital psycho ward only hours earlier. Along with his hotel dwelling, $5 blow job girl friend. The ass wipe who tried to jump kick him, was 39 years old. The other two annoying dicks were both in their upper 20’s.

No one seems to mention the fact that all of these assholes might have been better served by, "staying home". He had no choice but to act, because they targeted a kid who they stupidly thought would be easy prey. They waited until he was singled out from the herd, not knowing the kid was the ghost of Chuck Conners and Tony Montana combined.

Keep in mind this entire clusterf*#k was started by a child abusing, convicted pedophile. Along with an almost 40 year old adult, who should have picked a fight with somebody who had balls smaller than his.

Instead of all of this, "He should have stayed home", crap, I'll counter with a better solution. Perhaps all of these cowardly rioters would do a little better to choose their victims a little more carefully. Karma is always a bitch. But in this case his opposition consisted of so many dumb f*#ks that needed killing, this kid's going to be elevated to hero worship status, better and faster than Bernard Goetz.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2021, 06:34:44 AM »
<snip>
No one seems to mention the fact that all of these assholes might have been better served by, "staying home". <snip>

....this kid's going to be elevated to hero worship status, better and faster than Bernard Goetz.

Yeah buddy
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk