Author Topic: Biden convinced  (Read 3440 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Biden convinced
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2022, 06:53:56 PM »

So I can't help wonder if this is all staged (a) to bolster Brandon's / The Ho's ratings, or (b) to make everyone pretty much ignore the whole Durham thing, or (c) bury the whole Epstein/Maxwell/et al. thing as it was beginning to hit pretty close to home, or (d) what?

You tell me.

The media has been down on Biden and his chosen slut, so that's not it.  The entire Hillary mess has been handed to them on a silver plater many times over the last few years, so why hop on it now.  Sex flight to Orgy Island has to be it.  Too many in power with their flies down in this one.  It has gone too far to stop it by offing Maxwell, so diversion is the only option.

Now, that is only my speculation and worth exactly what you paid for it.

Keep in mind that Putin is not afraid of Biden, and he knows the dottering old fool is no threat, so there is interest on his part to keep grandpa and his slut in office.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2022, 07:04:10 PM »
I'm going to stick with follow the money...and the power. 

With #2 hanged in prison (and whoever else may have been offed we do not know about) I don't think there will be very much more talking.  The news media certainly does not appear overly interested.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/18/politics/joe-biden-russia-ukraine/index.html

Bear in mind, Biden is also convinced that Donald Trump hides under his bed at night.   ::)

I honestly think this is a case of "Wag the Dog". He is doing his best to distract us all from the B$ lousy job he is doing. It WON'T WORK.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2022, 08:55:12 PM »
I have a connection with a family in Ukraine.  Regardless of what we are hearing through any media outlet or Pres. Bumbles' speeches, they are prepared for an attack.  The people of Ukraine are expecting it at any moment at this time. 
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:33:41 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2022, 09:26:29 AM »
I have a connection with a family in Ukraine.  Regardless of what we are hearing through any media outlet or Pres. Bumbles' speeches, they are prepared for an attack.  The people of Ukraine are expecting it at any moment at this time.

It looks like they are getting it! >:( >:(
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2022, 12:50:06 PM »
Tweet from Joe Biden on 21-FEB-20:

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. If you're wondering why - it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him."

What a joke for a prez.  Jimmy Carter's presidency is really looking like the good old days in the face of this idiot Joe Blowiden.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2022, 10:35:05 PM »
Putin isn't taking over Ukraine because of Biden's strength.  What a putz.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 06:54:59 AM »
Well, Putin went ahead with his invasion to "demilitarize" the Ukraine.  He and his advisors clearly saw how the wonderful Biden administration handled the pullout from Afghanistan and apparently correctly deduced that there were no real reprecussions to striking the Ukraine.

I suspect we will see strong letters and a new push to vaccinate the unwashed masses. 

It's Trump's fault.  Really.  It is.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2022, 08:04:51 AM »
I think more sensitivity and equal rights training is in order.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk