Author Topic: Everything i want...  (Read 3879 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Everything i want...
« on: September 10, 2022, 06:35:18 AM »
is out of stock...

It does not matter what it is... guns/parts, archery stuff, food, tools....  its getting annoying
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

BAC

Re: Everything i want...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 07:30:19 AM »
Trump’s fault

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 08:52:16 AM »
Not a new phenom.  A basic built in oven was 16 months out.  LazyBoys 6 months.

Where it gets ridiculous is small parts.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 03:58:02 PM »
We keep hearing about record low unemployment.  If we have such low unemployment, why can't we get our economy flying again, and products back on the shelves?  Maybe the rest of the story needs to be told.

Workforce - The numbers participating in the American Workforce

66.4% - January 2007

62.8% - January 2017 (Trump takes the helm)

63.4% - January 2020
60.2% - April 2020 - The bottom of the COVID drop off

61.4% - January 2021 (Biden takes the helm)

62.4% - Today

There is a slew of people not going back to work, regardless of what your geriatric leader says.  Trump had us up to 63.4%, and Biden's great victories can't even finish the recovery Trump started.

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 05:24:29 PM »
We're going to start hearing more about less food in the coming months.  We've just about finished up 2021's harvest and 2022's isn't looking great.  No one should starve here in the US, but worldwide it may get very ugly soon. 

Food is a logistics issue this year....next year it's a supply issue.  Waiting on something that's not going to be there will be a shock.

Mike, how is the supply for the meat industry looking?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/list-33-things-we-know-about-coming-food-shortages
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:23:57 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 10:31:01 PM »
Meat is going to be an issue next year.  I wonder what will happen to wild game.  Will hunting pressure increase, will poaching increase?

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 09:08:56 AM »
Meat will be, I believe, an issue on price and availability.  Mike can clue us in on that.  Supposing it is, there will be some hunting/poaching pressure increase. 

I don't think city/suburb folk will focus on wild game.  Those who live out further may.  If you have a few head of cattle then hunting/poaching won't be high on the list but if you are in the country without livestock then those will be the people most likely to increase hunting/poaching.   

You are right, there will be an uptick in hunting/poaching.  I don't think it will be a groundswell of increased hunting/poaching because it won't be easy and so long as there are beans and rice, etc., most people will stay at home. 

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 12:59:11 PM »
I have friends that have 50+ chickens.  They are in a small town that is not far from a big liberal hell hole.   I would be worried they will have to defend them from people.

I can see that being an issue if meat becomes a real problem.

Me I will just harvest a few elk/deer/bores and know we will be fine
  Granted I can afford  to pay alot, I just don't.  Hell I won't even pay the $10/ lb now for a sirloin  steak.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 01:57:04 PM »
If the city folk start leaving the city to forage for food that may work but I would think only for a short period of time.  That behavior would have to be driven by more than an absence of meat...they'll have to be looking for any food to stay alive. 

They'll have to stay out of the city once they go foraging...going in and out will attract attention and they won't be able to keep what they bring back because someone they live with in the city will take it from them.  So..., then they need a place to stay out of the city...good luck with that.  It may work once or twice...but the price beyond that will probably get way high.  If it's that bad there won't be enough gas or diesel either.  So transportation will be an issue. 

I did read the high estimate on ground beef is $50/pound.  I think that is outrageously high.  If it does get that high I will be light several head of cattle.....   ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 03:38:08 PM »
That will kill off so many businesses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk