Author Topic: My new EDC  (Read 2825 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
Re: My new EDC
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2023, 06:03:42 AM »
Send me an STL file of what you want printed.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

BAC

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2023, 07:39:46 AM »

Check your forum messages.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2023, 06:37:35 PM »

What a guy.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2023, 09:13:16 PM »
Alf is stepping up again!!!
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

BAC

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2023, 03:46:12 AM »
The 110 carriers arrived and work perfectly with my scanner.  Scanned some of my wife’s 110 negs from the ‘80s and they look great (for 110)!

Received the images from my Minolta 110 SLR (sent it out for developing and scanning) and it works just as well as it did when new.  Now I need to get the rest of the supplies I need to start developing film again.  It had been so long my developer when belly up.

Thank you so much for doing such good work, Alf!  I hope you come up north for a match soon.  I owe you a lunch.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:28:26 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2023, 08:32:09 AM »
OK...all talk and no pictures posted!!!

Let's see some pics!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2023, 03:44:27 AM »
I posted MY new EDC in Shotguns;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

BAC

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2023, 07:49:28 AM »

The camera:  Minolta 110 Zoom SLR

The negatives and film holders 3D printed by Alf

The scanner and 110 negative holder

Scanned 110 negative (Old Orchard Beach, ME)

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
Great pics.  Now that it's in digital form, I wonder how hard it would be to "remove" the powerlines from in front of that church building?

BAC

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2023, 09:28:52 AM »
Great pics.  Now that it's in digital form, I wonder how hard it would be to "remove" the powerlines from in front of that church building?

Pretty easy, but I won’t.  Not a good enough photo for that kind of effort.  There are much better images I took on that roll.  This one was readily available.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk