Author Topic: You know you're drunk when...  (Read 7721 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 895
Re: You know you're drunk when...
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »
uuhhhmmmm.. I was in college............... ;)

Majoring in ethanol consuption?  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1123
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 02:51:20 AM »

Niiice. A bad brunette babe in black with a bottle of Beam.  ;D 
That's what I'm drinking right now except mine is mixed with Vernors.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 02:59:50 AM »
You know you're drunk when...

You stagger so bad you fall off of the road and land head first in a ditch full of liquid manure.

You get kicked out of... not a town or a state... or even a country... but a whole continent and told not to come back.

You get court martialed just weeks before you would have gotten an honorable discharge, then kicked out of the army.

You get 7 tickets in one accident... and no other vehicles were involved.

Your IQ has dropped more than 25 points. Permanently!
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 07:03:05 AM »
Niiice. A bad brunette babe in black with a bottle of Beam.  ;D 
That's what I'm drinking right now except mine is mixed with Vernors.

Vernors! Damn, you know you're from MI when you're drinking Vernors!

Love Vernor's, haven't had it in years, though. My grandmother got me hooked when I was a kid. She was from the NE part of Ohio and it was a part of life there too.

And did you have a rough night, to be drinking JB at 8 in the morning???   ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:49 AM »
Vernors! Damn, you know you're from MI when you're drinking Vernors!

Love Vernor's, haven't had it in years, though. My grandmother got me hooked when I was a kid. She was from the NE part of Ohio and it was a part of life there too.

And did you have a rough night, to be drinking JB at 8 in the morning???   ;)

Not a rough night, but I couldn't sleep and I'm still up. A typical night.

Sounds like you need a CARE package. America's first soft drink is hard to beat. A local burger chain serves Boston Coolers too (an ice cream soda made from Vernors and vanilla ice cream). Tons of Vernors gets shipped to other states when people move and miss it, mostly to Florida when they retire. Kogel's Viennas too. It's the prefered hotdog of millions here in the state that invented coney island restaurants. It's funny when people come back to Michigan to visit. They have to get coneys at their favorite place, and they drive home with their cars packed full of pop and weiners.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 07:03:43 AM »

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:42 AM »
It's funny when people come back to Michigan to visit. They have to get coneys at their favorite place, and they drive home with their cars packed full of pop and weiners.

Smugglin' weiners, hehehe!   ;D  I wonder what the fine is for trafficking hotdogs. 
"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »
Smugglin' weiners, hehehe!   ;D  I wonder what the fine is for trafficking hotdogs. 

Maybe you should ask JumboFrank!   ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »
Smuggling weiners is easy. All you have to do is hide the sausage.  :o

You know you're drunk when you have to lean one shoulder on the wall as you walk down the hallway.
You know you're drunk, repeatedly, when you've actually worn the paint off the wall with your shoulder. (Fort Polk, LA)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk