Author Topic: This gun is so tactical....( from another site)  (Read 8306 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
This gun is so tactical....( from another site)
« on: December 11, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »

;D
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: This gun is so tactical....( from another site)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »
"Accessories not included"

I would have to say that in this case the gun itself is the accessory  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »
Cool. I was wondering what other accsessories I could put on my mini.  8)

JK. I have boot grips on it now and like it the way it is.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »
"Clip" for above

Case-Gard 30 Round Ammo Wallet
Holds each cartridge securely and quietly. Features a textured surface for easy grasping and Snap-Lok latch to prevent accidental openings. Living-hinge with one million open-close cycle/10 year guarantee. Holds 30 rounds.

What do you feed a "living-hinge" ?
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »

Very carefully. Try not to over-feed it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:28:08 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 12:44:14 AM »
Like I said on another thread, just about time you want to strangle TAB, (although he hasn't been trolling lately ) he comes up with a killer avatar, or some Classic like this. Good find TAB.  ;D

bbbean

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
Can I get one of those in Ion Kote finish, fiber optic co-witness sights, and a skeletonized trigger?
--
Barry Bean
Fastest of the slow shooters, best of the bad shots

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »
Can I get one of those in Ion Kote finish, fiber optic co-witness sights, and a skeletonized trigger?

The trigger is so small you could not tell if it was skeletonized or not.  ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »
The trigger is so small you could not tell if it was skeletonized or not.  ;D

just get a smaller drill bit...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
"Clip" for above

3-in-1 oil.

8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk