Author Topic: Golden Gun  (Read 3444 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Golden Gun
« on: December 28, 2008, 04:29:55 AM »
I love Bond movie gadgets. I came across this pic this morning and thought you guys might like to see it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

steve0

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Golden Gun
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 06:56:22 AM »
It could be the same replica as this 24 carat replica worth between 2000-2500 euros

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2008/12/06/the-man-with-the-golden-gun-gun-on-sale/

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
That's a much better picture. Thanks.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

sig232

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
Nice! I want one! ;D
NRA - Patron Member
Patriot Guard Member
Harley Softail Owner

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »
Nice! I want one! ;D

You want which one?
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:37:55 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
for some reason I hear this in my head when read this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_WRB17_Usw
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »
I like some of the Bond movie songs. I have a tape of about the first dozen. It seems like they had everyone from Shirley Bassey to Shirley Manson do a song but only used half of them in the movies. Now it seems like they try to make the songs appeal to more people, but I find the last one less appealing than the song before it or the old songs. They can't all be winners.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 11:56:15 PM »
If you play "for your eyes only" on a date and don't get laid... you messed up real bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOWrm4xzQ0

its like taking a women to an art gallery/ museum/ aquarium if you don't hit a home run( or at the very least make it to 3rd)  you skrewed up very badly.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »
Someone did a suvey and figured out how often people have sex and divided it by the number of people in the world and figured that on any day the odds are 25 to 1 against you. The right music can improve the odds, but not with me singing.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »
Someone did a suvey and figured out how often people have sex and divided it by the number of people in the world and figured that on any day the odds are 25 to 1 against you. The right music can improve the odds, but not with me singing.

see now that would be skrewing up very badly. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk