Author Topic: how good are comanche revolvers?  (Read 2682 times)

boomer92266

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
how good are comanche revolvers?
« on: January 05, 2009, 10:30:05 PM »
i have a friend who bought a comanche 357 revolver about a month ago, he has never shot it. it looks pretty good and its heavy feeling, he is needing some money so he offered it to me for $175.00. he said he gave $265.00, he also has a box of shells for it. i have looked on the internet about them but would like to know from someone who has owned one. its brand new never fired, also i don't shoot much so the gun probably won't see 100 rounds a year. i know its not a s&w or taurus, but are they ok revolvers, thanks for any help.

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: how good are comanche revolvers?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »
I am looking at a Comanche II in .38 SPL that a guy I know has, from what I can find, they are not bad for the money. But like everything else, you get what you pay for sometimes. See if he will let you shoot it so you can see how it groups and if it feels right for you. Guns are like cars, you don't know how it handles till you drive it.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk