Author Topic: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability  (Read 129212 times)

bafsu92

• Top Forum Member
  • Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2010, 07:51:32 AM »
I just bought 4 boxes ea. of 9mm & .45 white box at Wal Mart yesterday. They still have a 4 box of each kind limit, no limit on total boxes. 100 rd boxes, $24.97 9mm & 33.97 .45. They also had a ton of the Federal Tactical 55 gr 5.56 - 100 rd boxes for $34.95. I bought 4 of those and may go back today for 4 more.
Cogito, ergo armatum sum

"Capitalization is the difference between helping
your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse." - Unknown

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »
9mm ranger t at ammunition to go.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »
I just bought 4 boxes of .380 at Walmart. Yes .380 !!!!!!! It's Remington and it was $17.97 for a box of 50.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

jackslcp

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »
$10 off $100 order at http://Scottsdaleammo.com

380 Auto in stock !!! for like 17 bucks before the coupon..............pretty solid deal.

Plus great pricing on 223, etc.

McGyver

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
Plus we can support Arizona's fight against Illegal Immigration! 
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
On John Wayne's Tombstone

Sponsor

« Reply #245 on: Today at 05:48:40 PM »

jp1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »
I was at Dick’s Sporting goods this past Saturday and purchased some Remington 9mm at $14.99 a box, .223 Remington at $9.99 for a 20 round box, some 12g slugs at $4.49 a box and 500 rounds of 22 for $19.99. What I would really like to know is what do they have against 357 & 44 magnum? Seems to be hard to find, and when I do find them the price is high.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »
What's the world comming to?!?  Local Wallyworld is fully stocked with everything from .22 shorts, to 30/06.  Including plenty of .380!  (Always seem's to be the hottest ticket in town)

Could it be America as a whole is fully stocked for TEOTW?!?!   :o ;)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #247 on: December 22, 2010, 12:02:09 PM »
What's the world comming to?!?  Local Wallyworld is fully stocked with everything from .22 shorts, to 30/06.  Including plenty of .380!  (Always seem's to be the hottest ticket in town)

Could it be America as a whole is fully stocked for TEOTW?!?!   :o ;)

Local wally has it all here now too.

.380 - .45acp and even .45 Colt.

100 rounds of .45 ACP and 60 rounds of .308 Win for $78.

Federal .308 Win 180gr for $13 a box!!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »
I went to Gander Mountain today and they had plenty of ammo in every caliber I looked for but I forgot to check for .380. They had more shotgun ammo than anything else and not many choices in .22. I didn't realize just how old this thread was but things are looking up after a few years.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2014, 11:34:42 PM »
Same with the local Cabela's.  Lots of any caliber you want.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk